The first wedding attributed to WTF.com (Pics added POST 103 and 104)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Holy shit! I knew it! She wasn't lying during those late drunken' chats in Spring! HA HA! They got married!!

Congradulations!!! :woot:

A toast to the newly weds, Vic and "Max"! :friday:

Wedding Pics Please!

lady victoria

Fuck off!
Premium
Hey Max, now that you're married, how does it feel knowing you'll never get laid again?

Unlike you sweety max knows how it feels to get laid. Maybe if you ask nicely he will get his pop up book out and explain the "bird and bees".

Lady Vic and Max, you are going to have to post pictures of the wedding!

Max and I have just got back, the wedding was spectacular as was Scotland, we have loads of pics and will be posting them. We both want to thank everyone who posted in the thread and for you PM's , you guys are the best and you have made us feel and warm and fuzzy.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
It was a wonderful wedding in Gretna Scotland. Vicky told her mom to arrange for bag pipes because she knows it's something I always wanted at our wedding. I was a bit nervous as was she, but neither of us fumbled our lines. (I d-d-d-d-do) heeheehee.

You'll see there an anvil in the foreground. This was a nice piece of Scottish tradition. During the ceremony the rings are placed on the anvil by the best man. Once it comes time to place the rings on our fingers we take them from the anvil. As we kissed we were pronounced man and wife. At that time the best man takes a hammer, and strikes the anvil, so as to ring it out for all to hear. This symbolizes forging a new bond between the two families.

We have a few pics to share with you all. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did having them taken.

Mom and the Piper.
BagPiper2.jpg

Putting on the Ring.
TheRing.jpg

The Kiss
TheKiss.jpg

TheKissClose-up.jpg

A shot at the alter afterward
MarkAndVicky.jpg

Us at the alter with our rents
GroupPic1.jpg

Big E

burner of random shit
Those are very nice pics congratulation to both of you. And check out Max's mom eyeing the piper :p I'm kidding. But I wish you the best :woot:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Ladyvic: what a beautiful bride you are! I love your dress!

To Max and Vicky: Awww you guys look so happy!!!! What a wonderful wedding! Congratulations to you both!

:woot: :hug2:

ironictaters

Taters, to the MAX!
I gotta get me one of them bagpipes, man.

Congrats to both of you, may your family have ironically and slightly clever nicknames too.

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
Vic, you look absolutely stunning and Max I don't think I've ever seen a prouder-looking groom!

Congratulations! :hug2: to both of you!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Congrats! and all but it's time to get down to the meat of it situation. Everyone knows that Broken gets to bone both hubby and wifey; within 24 hours of the cutting of the cake; of all WTF marriages. Due to laws of WTF beyond my control. Sorry Max ;)~

YoungYesrod

Doesn't give a shit
You guys look incredible together, congratulations! Men in kilts scare me, but the bagpipes were cool. :cool: