The first wedding attributed to WTF.com (Pics added POST 103 and 104)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Fantastic guys. I hope you are both very happy for many many years to come. Max, you look like such a badass up there! I'm talking Robert Patrick from Terminator 2 bad ass.

And Vicky, you are one hot mama!

Good luck to the both of ya. Next drink's on me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love you guys and wish I could have been there. I wish you the best and lots of fat babies.

Congrats and God bless.

(PS is it just me or is Vic even prettier when she is happy?)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
This is the best thread EVER!!

Congrats to the two of you.

You both look amazing...and happy.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Congrats you two! The pics look great! One question: Did you have to have your honeymoon at my house? Sure it's romantic here but still I think a cruise or something would have been better.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Wow, too many responses to address everyone seperately. But please know that both Vicky and I offer our most heart felt and sincere thankyou. :D

To those who asked about babies, don't worry. I'm American. I'll have her like a PEZ dispenser in no time. ;)

Due to our work schedules, we will not have a formal honeymoon. November 18th we are going to the states for a week so she can meet my family, and renew our vows for them. We will later be spending New Years Eve in Barcelona. So I guess that makes up for it. :p

Again, thank you all. We're now getting ready to settle down for a long and happy life together.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Vic you look absolutely stunning and Max you look like a stud.

I'm so glad we got to see some of the pictures, and everything went smoothly :) I wish you the best of luck for the years to come and have a good time for the rest of this year.

:hug2:

keebs

Particinator
The real question now is: will the gay jokes we now make of max still have the same level of humar?, sence hes now married.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
A shot at the alter afterward
MarkAndVicky.jpg

HOT

you guys look awesome! SO BEAUTIFUL! my roommate loved the pictures too! you guys are a beautiful couple! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!

hehe i want to print it up..and put it on my wall or something cause its so pretty!

Base

it's a motherfucker
^ that...

Congrats... you two look amazing and I am really really stoked for you... If you want I can organise you free entrance to the Beaulieu National Motor Museum :p (just let me know if you're ever down this way)

Well done again... and Max, you got quite a catch there ;)

Keebs said:
The real question now is: will the gay jokes we now make of max still have the same level of humar?, sence hes now married.

There are people called closet gays... lol

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
We kind of bent the rules a bit. If you notice the horizontal stone on the wall there just above Victoria's head, there's actually a sign that I'm standing in front of that reads "You have to be this high to marry MaxPower". :p

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
You are so Robert Patrick. I feel as though I could blast you with a shotgun and you'll just melt back together and reform.

SAHRAH CONAAR - COHM WITH MEE IF YOU WAHNT TO LIEVE!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are so Robert Patrick. I feel as though I could blast you with a shotgun and you'll just melt back together and reform.

SAHRAH CONAAR - COHM WITH MEE IF YOU WAHNT TO LIEVE!!

That was arnie's line not robert patricks you dork. The T-1000 says very few lines other than "Get out. " as himself.

Leave it to me to take this waaaaaaaaaaay off topic.

Vic is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay pretty in her dress.

Max is waaaaaaay cute in his tux.

But me, I like the guy in the kilt. Thats just freaking hawt. I wonder how I can get CL to wear a kilt, or Max to wear a kilt, or something.

:D

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I'm very happy for you both. I find comfort and hope when others find real and good love. Congrats to both of you, and may you live happily ever after!

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Even though I've said many congrats before to you Max, I couldn't have wish for two better people to meet.

Don't destroy England first please. That would be awesome.

I wish you both the best.

And if you ever need a babysitter for the little kids, you know where I'm at. :p
Can use one now. How you fixed for entertaining a 9 year old in lockdown?

• 2LOL
  • 1Like
  • 1OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: 3 users

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Can use one now. How you fixed for entertaining a 9 year old in lockdown?

I'd do it, but first you have to visit the states again for vacation and second she must whisper "lollipop" in my ear one more time...

• 1OH YEAAHH!
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users