The first wedding attributed to WTF.com (Pics added POST 103 and 104)

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I'd do it, but first you have to visit the states again for vacation and second she must whisper "lollipop" in my ear one more time...
Already planning our next trip back to Long Island. My sister lives in Delaware. We may be heading down there as well if you want to meet up. She collects British cars if you'd like to try driving a Morris or a RR Silver Ghost.

• 1OH YEAAHH!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Holy 2006, Batman!

That whole 'sleeping in the middle' thing never really panned out. What's up with that?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Well it was bound to happen. You know, you go through your life building a network of people. Some we call friends, some are acquaintances, others, business associates. We meet in various places in the world, including the Internet. But don’t put too much emphasis on where you meet. Instead the relevance is in how you bond.

Above all these people you meet, you may find someone so special; unique like a rare gem. You then look at your life and see all the pieces laid out with few empty spaces. This one person comes along, and fits one of those spaces precisely. Suddenly all those separate pieces are joined into one almost complete puzzle.

Now you each look at your puzzles, and find there’s one piece missing from them, but only one spare puzzle piece. The piece I’m referring to is Marriage (for us), Domestic partnership for others. Whatever is right for you, or whatever you want to call it; it’s the bond between two people who love each other, and make a promise to devote themselves to the other. To take two separate lives and make them one, while still maintaining your own identity. You both take that last puzzle piece and use it to join the two puzzles into one.

For me, the one who I share this last piece with is Vicky. Most of you know her as “Lady Victoria”. In the more than a year, I’ve known her, we’ve developed a bond, and love for each other that has rocked both our worlds. Who would have thunk it. Me in the US, and her 3000+ miles away in the UK. Together, we’d count the days till each of my monthly visits to her home that we will soon share and call “ours”.

Even as I sit and write this, I can feel her here next to me. Next to me in my heart, but still too far away. There is only one thing left for me to do. I need to go be by her side. The reason for my moving there rather than her here is career related, though that is irrelevant to this post so that’s all that needs to be said about that.

Some of you know us as friends, others Internet acquaintances, some know us as Hosts on wtf.com’s affiliate WTFRadio. Whether you know us as one of those, or simply two of the bastard, hell spawn, power abusing Nazi, Moderators of wtf.com; we felt we owed you an announcement. Please join us in spirit, celebrating our marriage on October the 21st 2006, where two of the most notorious super-villains will join forces at a quiet venue in Scotland. Together we will conquer the world. (or at leasa
Well it was bound to happen. You know, you go through your life building a network of people. Some we call friends, some are acquaintances, others, business associates. We meet in various places in the world, including the Internet. But don’t put too much emphasis on where you meet. Instead the relevance is in how you bond.

Above all these people you meet, you may find someone so special; unique like a rare gem. You then look at your life and see all the pieces laid out with few empty spaces. This one person comes along, and fits one of those spaces precisely. Suddenly all those separate pieces are joined into one almost complete puzzle.

Now you each look at your puzzles, and find there’s one piece missing from them, but only one spare puzzle piece. The piece I’m referring to is Marriage (for us), Domestic partnership for others. Whatever is right for you, or whatever you want to call it; it’s the bond between two people who love each other, and make a promise to devote themselves to the other. To take two separate lives and make them one, while still maintaining your own identity. You both take that last puzzle piece and use it to join the two puzzles into one.

For me, the one who I share this last piece with is Vicky. Most of you know her as “Lady Victoria”. In the more than a year, I’ve known her, we’ve developed a bond, and love for each other that has rocked both our worlds. Who would have thunk it. Me in the US, and her 3000+ miles away in the UK. Together, we’d count the days till each of my monthly visits to her home that we will soon share and call “ours”.

Even as I sit and write this, I can feel her here next to me. Next to me in my heart, but still too far away. There is only one thing left for me to do. I need to go be by her side. The reason for my moving there rather than her here is career related, though that is irrelevant to this post so that’s all that needs to be said about that.

Some of you know us as friends, others Internet acquaintances, some know us as Hosts on wtf.com’s affiliate WTFRadio. Whether you know us as one of those, or simply two of the bastard, hell spawn, power abusing Nazi, Moderators of wtf.com; we felt we owed you an announcement. Please join us in spirit, celebrating our marriage on October the 21st 2006, where two of the most notorious super-villains will join forces at a quiet venue in Scotland. Together we will conquer the world. (or at least our world)

A tip from the wise, maximus, everything tastes better A with salt and vinegar, eh vicky? Stick a pickled egg or onion and you loving life! Happy Times, both!

• 1Aww
Reactions: 1 user