WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Flame Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
p99 sux

The flame Game.

Ok kids.
Seeing how everyone here just loves to be a big time flamester.
Now comes your chance to prove you can,without being a fuggin' newb.
Heres the deal...
Just simply apply your God given talent to say things unholy,that would normally geht you a taste of soap from mommy.
If shes not in the room,let'r rip to the dickass on the chopping block.

There's only one rule.

You dont geht to pick who you flame.
Thats right,the fartknocker at the top of each page is the one to be flamed

Gee...I guess I'll go first.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You dont need a reason to flame me,just do it. Hone your so called skills fuckers. Like this.

Ghetfukted. wata fukin dumpas. if i wer you id b lookin in da mirrer all da time.
cuz ur ug-ly. and you cant typ-e or spel.

your mom sux. fuck yuo beeoitch.

Yep...newb style at best. Quit being a boring bitch and flame.
Its just for fun,fuckers.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, what kind of moron makes a thread FOR flaming, theres a forum reserved for that to flame useless retards that don't know what their talking about, yet getfuct thinks he needs to make another thread just to have a little contest, where you volunteer YOURSELF for the first flame. Maybe Mr. "Three Foot Assasin" needs to "getfuct" himself. I am not honing my skills of flaming as I feel I need to flame when I need to..

Anger is a gift.

Now go scoot off to a galaxy far far away from wtf.com before you "getfuct" no pun intended. I would write more but the bell just rang and I don't feel like being late again..

getfuct, isn't it past your bedtime? Oh.. What? Oh sorry you don't sleep you live in gayland where you constantly get penetrated..

I don't need your aura haunting my perspective..

I'm out

Ghetfukted. wata fukin dumpas. if i wer you id b lookin in da mirrer all da time.
cuz ur ug-ly. and you cant typ-e or spel.

your mom sux. fuck yuo beeoitch.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
p99 said:
Ok, what kind of moron makes a thread FOR flaming, theres a forum reserved for that to flame useless retards that don't know what their talking about, yet getfuct thinks he needs to make another thread just to have a little contest, where you volunteer YOURSELF for the first flame. Maybe Mr. "Three Foot Assasin" needs to "getfuct" himself. I am not honing my skills of flaming as I feel I need to flame when I need to..

Anger is a gift.

Now go scoot off to a galaxy far far away from wtf.com before you "getfuct" no pun intended. I would write more but the bell just rang and I don't feel like being late again..

getfuct, isn't it past your bedtime? Oh.. What? Oh sorry you don't sleep you live in gayland where you constantly get penetrated..

I don't need your aura haunting my perspective..

I'm out
Nice,not bad p69.
For a moment,I was five years old again,gehtting a verbal beatdown by your Mom. You do show a ting beyond "12ish" Newbstyle. Try again later,you dont want to be late for third period coloring class. Mrs.Mann is passing out "Winnie the pooh" books today. so,scoot along fuckstick,and thanks for playing....

...."p99 sux"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The only flame that I have for you GF is that you are a literary moron. You can not spell nor complete a sentace with any semblance of cognitive thought. I know you got through high school by geHting fuCt in the hinny by the principal (and janitor, as rumor has it), but while bending over the desk, I would think that some how some portion of the english language would have seeped into your semen filled head.

dustinzgirl said:
The only flame that I have for you GF is that you are a literary moron. You can not spell nor complete a sentace with any semblance of cognitive thought. I know you got through high school by geHting fuCt in the hinny by the principal (and janitor, as rumor has it), but while bending over the desk, I would think that some how some portion of the english language would have seeped into your semen filled head.
good flame. now i need to geht fuct right now so ill beh on mey way

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Nice,not bad p69.
For a moment,I was five years old again,gehtting a verbal beatdown by your Mom. You do show a ting beyond "12ish" Newbstyle. Try again later,you dont want to be late for third period coloring class. Mrs.Mann is passing out "Winnie the pooh" books today. so,scoot along fuckstick,and thanks for playing....
Touché.. Ohh I see someone has sunken to the level of using "your mom".. And what are you talking about five years old, my mom still beats you and you like it, hell, you love it when she whips you, you scream for more because thats the only satisfaction you'll get until the next punishment. A tad beyond 12ish huh? No I was late for comedy with & satire.. Ohhh right sorry I shouldn't talk about important stuff in front of you! Yeah Mrs. Mann WAS passing out books, she told me to give you yours with a note from your mommy, and your lunch money because your worth shit. Winnie the pooh could own your ass.

gehtfuct said:
and thanks for playing....
I'm not done playing gehtfuct, I'm not done playing..

shep

Local alcoholic
I don't think he's done playing eather.So tell him to pick up all his fucking barbies and put them back in the case,and take your barbie pool too.Ken's waiting for you out in the car.If he get's outta hand i'll come over with my fucking weedwacker(extra long whip on it) and chase him around the house.I'll also bring some canoe orr's to finish him off with.Man those orr's hurt.Hope ya got a good dental plan.It will be a fuckin chicklet festival after im done.

Ok,im done what yall think?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shep, you forgeht that GF is a tiolet scrubber, he doesnt have any teeth!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm still waiting for gehtfuct's pitiful response..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
p99 said:
That may not come till tomorrow. He works nights.
By the way, When you're cruisin' for some hot transvestite action tonight. Keep an eye out for him. Tell him I want my blue pumps back.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
p99 said:
*snap,snap* Son...can ya hear me? *snap,snap* Say somethin' if ya can hear me. I think this boys cheese has slid off his cracker.

You're not gehtting the pumps back Max. Forgeht it..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
*snap,snap* Son...can ya hear me? *snap,snap* Say somethin' if ya can hear me. I think this boys cheese has slid off his cracker.

You're not gehtting the pumps back Max. Forgeht it..
I know your not giveing max back the pumps, but can I have my barbie dolls back?

Oh, never mind...i dont think I want them back.......

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I know your not giveing max back the pumps, but can I have my barbie dolls back?

Oh, never mind...i dont think I want them back.......
I left them under your bed....on CL's side. :thumbsup:

PS....Wash them off first.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
p99 said:

Hmmm, sounds to me like that is all you do is wait, wait on this site all day because you got grounded for stopping up the toilet again, so sonny, do your chores instead.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Gehtfuct, you seriously need to get a life. All you ever do is flame, flame, flame. Did you ever stop to think you might be a flamer?

You just plain suck at life. You can't punctuate correctly to save your life, and you never present anything constructive, intelligent, or even humorous to any conversation. Your one-liners are so predictable that I nearly fall asleep every time I read one of your posts. And to top it all off, you've got a 10th degree badge that you seem to deserve as much as I deserve the world on a platter.

The bottom line? I would approve if you died.

Now go geht me my bagel! :thumbsup:

Edit:// Damn! Bullshyt posted before me... now not only am I off-target, but I don't get to be flamed.

Oh well... all in good fun.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
NoSubstance said:
Gehtfuct, you seriously need to get a life. All you ever do is flame, flame, flame. Did you ever stop to think you might be a flamer?

You just plain suck at life. You can't punctuate correctly to save your life, and you never present anything constructive, intelligent, or even humorous to any conversation. Your one-liners are so predictable that I nearly fall asleep every time I read one of your posts. And to top it all off, you've got a 10th degree badge that you seem to deserve as much as I deserve the world on a platter.

The bottom line? I would approve if you died.

Now go geht me my bagel! :thumbsup:

Edit:// Damn! Bullshyt posted before me... now not only am I off-target, but I don't get to be flamed.

Oh well... all in good fun.
whatthefuckiswrongwithhissentencestructureheusesperfectfuckingpunctuationandcapitalizationheisbeagoodspellerandhesfukingsmarterthanyouheeventutoredmeinjuniorhighschoolandioweallofmysmartstohimyouretardbetyouwishyouwuzsmartlikus

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MaxPower said:
whatthefuckiswrongwithhissentencestructureheusesperfectfuckingpunctuationandcapitalizationheisbeagoodspellerandhesfukingsmarterthanyouheeventutoredmeinjuniorhighschoolandioweallofmysmartstohimyouretardbetyouwishyouwuzsmartlikus
I admit to all of it... hahahaha.

I don't mean anything I said. I was just flaming to be flaming... that's name of the game, baybeh.

:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
NoSubstance said:
I admit to all of it... hahahaha.
OMFG! I didn't think you would even bother to read that. You have a lot more gumption than I thought. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.