WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Flames of good 'ol "Cheap Bastard" approach to building a PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
~Split for flaming, moved to bait and tackle~

Orginal Thread

Let's see, TWENTY TWO FUCKING BUCKS + $45 = $67 not $60 (those liberals and their math)

That wouldn't be the total, that would be "current out of pocket expenses".

You failed to mention if the other parts were donated, or if you bought them previously (yea, you found them in your closet, did they magically appear?), which would add to the total. Nice try skippy.

You asked for feedback, it's a turd. But you could put it to work on a very worthwhile project called Folding@Home

Descent

Hella Constipated
those liberals and their math
I wouldn't be talking...look at Bush's defecit.

I see it's another dumbass GottaHurt post...you're such a wanker. It really is true that every time you open your mouth, you just make yourself look dumber. Please leave this forum, no one likes you here!

Anyway, you are right about the math, I was adding them up in my head, but only by the tens places.

ANY REAL FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED. NONE OF THIS GOTTAHURT BULLSHIT. I MEAN FROM AN ACTUAL COMPUTER GEEK SUCH AS MAXPOWER OR MORELOS.

If you guys have better suggestions, feel free to let me know.

The thing with this mobo is that MSI have to act like little pricks about it and say that it only goes up to a Palomino 1800+...even though many people are running T-Bred 2600+ processors on them...clearly they are just trying to get you to buy a new board. My Duron Applebred (1.8GHz) will work quite nicely in there after I get my new CPU...hell...I may even do a little bit of overclocking when I build the shit rig.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
jstager said:
I wouldn't be talking...look at Bush's defecit.
What's Bush have to do with this?

jstager said:
Please leave this forum, no one likes you here!
Don't like being slapped around? You just like it when everyone conforms to your opinions. Tough tittie said the kitty when the milk ran dry. I'm here, get used to it.

jstager said:
Anyway, you are right about the math, I was adding them up in my head, but only by the tens places.
I know I'm right, anyway, you should have rounded up to $70.

jstager said:
ANY REAL FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED. NONE OF THIS GOTTAHURT BULLSHIT. I MEAN FROM AN ACTUAL COMPUTER GEEK SUCH AS MAXPOWER OR MORELOS.
You ask for feedback, then whine when someone doesn't suck your dick over a piece of shit box, then you only want feedback from a select few.Yes, you'll have a long a very rewarding career conducting polls for the Democrats.

jstager said:
The thing with this mobo is that MSI have to act like little pricks about it and say that it only goes up to a Palomino 1800+...even though many people are running T-Bred 2600+ processors on them...
Uh, a 2600+ is a Barton there skippy :redface:

Descent

Hella Constipated
GottaHurt said:
Uh, a 2600+ is a Barton there skippy
Wrong. They have 2600+ Thouroughbred-B cores.

If you keep all this flaming up, your are going to get banned. It will probobly happen within the next few weeks, so I would not worry too much :).

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
jstager said:
If you keep all this flaming up, your are going to get banned. It will probobly happen within the next few weeks, so I would not worry too much :).
Are you a mod now? And no, I don't worry about. WTF existed before I got here, sustained when I took a break, and undoubtedly will continue long after I'm gone. You seem to be the only one concerned with my presense here.

jstager said:
Wrong. They have 2600+ Thouroughbred-B cores.

flaming's allowed in b&t... that's why he made a different thread, here, instead of using your other one.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
flaming's allowed in b&t... that's why he made a different thread, here, instead of using your other one.
This is true. He went about it the proper way. When you greatly offended him by daring opening a discussion about a computer you built. He restrained his comments and moved them to the proper forum for conflict.

BTW, Who do you think you are writing a thread about building a computer from spare parts. I'd be pretty pissed too. <sarcasm>

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
NO kitana, the mod, of chit chat moved it here...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
NO kitana, the mod, of chit chat moved it here...
I stand corrected. And to think I gave ol' GH credit for adhering to the rules of combat. Wow, with the furosity of that post I was sure he started that post here.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
MaxPower said:
This is true. He went about it the proper way. When you greatly offended him by daring opening a discussion about a computer you built. He restrained his comments and moved them to the proper forum for conflict.

BTW, Who do you think you are writing a thread about building a computer from spare parts. I'd be pretty pissed too. <sarcasm>
I didn't start the thread and I wasn't offended that he "dared to open a thread about building a PC from spare parts".

He asked for feedback, he didn't stipulate that he only wanted feedback from the flock he herds with, until it was too late.This is WTF.com, not CampSkippy.com, can't handle the "feedback", tough break.

I'm sure he's pissed, my intention all along, because I don't believe he built the thing.More often then not, his posts resemble second hand information, this one being no exception.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
MaxPower said:
I stand corrected. And to think I gave ol' GH credit for adhering to the rules of combat. Wow, with the furosity of that post I was sure he started that post here.
I'm not a mod, I can't move threads. I'm just not into kids popping off at the mouth, when they have little or no "real life experience". I don't think skippy likes me breathing down his neck when he ventures out.

He did however one up me on the 2600+ t-bred, I'm not an AMD fanboy, especially with the older cores. He still doesn't get a cookie though...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
GottaHurt said:
I didn't start the thread and I wasn't offended that he "dared to open a thread about building a PC from spare parts".

He asked for feedback, he didn't stipulate that he only wanted feedback from the flock he herds with, until it was too late.This is WTF.com, not CampSkippy.com, can't handle the "feedback", tough break.

I'm sure he's pissed, my intention all along, because I don't believe he built the thing.More often then not, his posts resemble second hand information, this one being no exception.
Just sounded like you took it personal by the way you exploded at the poor guy. And by the way, the kid knows his stuff for his age. Try having a conversation with him, rather than reading his posts and assuming it's "Second hand" information.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
GottaHurt said:
I'm not a mod, I can't move threads. I'm just not into kids popping off at the mouth, when they have little or no "real life experience". I don't think skippy likes me breathing down his neck when he ventures out.
Never said you were a mod. What I thought happened was that you started a post here in B&T, linking it back to the original thread about the pc build. I Thought you were doing the right thing. Guess I was wrong.

Anyway WTF-ever, this is not worth the ASCII characters to debate.

Descent

Hella Constipated
MaxPower said:
Just sounded like you took it personal by the way you exploded at the poor guy. And by the way, the kid knows his stuff for his age. Try having a conversation with him, rather than reading his posts and assuming it's "Second hand" information.
(Winks)

I already reported you to Jason you know...that's why so many of your threads were deleted. Why are you such a hateful person? You hate people for no reason, at all. You simply hate people due to prejudice, and largely, ignorance. You say I have "No real world experience." Which I admit, is true. I don't have much "Second hand experience," I prefer to learn on my own. I really don't care what you post about me now, because every time you post, you strike me as a bigger and bigger idiot. Your insults now have no effect on me, as I know you are an ADULT of all people, who is WAY below my intellectual level, and you try to insult me about things you do not even know about. You call me things like a "Cheerleader in panties on the sidelines" in The Issues, when I actually contribute a fair amount of good content there, not to mention that I have recieved rep points for thoughtful posts I have created there. You? You kill every post you touch, because it just turns into hateful flaming. I know that different beliefs is one of the triggers of anger, but hell, I have a net friend who is conservative and do I care? No! We just go about with our beliefs. You never try to get to know someone, you just butt in, guess what they are like, and proceed to bash them if your first encounter went awry. Hell, I like Morelos a lot, and he flamed me on the first post I ever made on WTF. But were we able to make up? Yes! Because we can see past the first experience. I'm not trying to insult you too much here, I am mainly just trying to show you that there are different ways of thinking.

Have a nice life!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
jstager said:
I see it's another dumbass GottaHurt post...you're such a wanker. It really is true that every time you open your mouth, you just make yourself look dumber. Please leave this forum, no one likes you here!
more like u dont like him gottahurt has been here since the beginning of time, everyone else but you like him... so enough with the penis envy and go outside and breath the fresh air

Status
Not open for further replies.