WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the fuck??

11,074
726
382
#1
Broken, ron, gottahurt, youknowthedeal???

where the fuck did you go? this place has gone to hell
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#2
Unforgiven said:
Broken, ron, gottahurt, youknowthedeal???

where the fuck did you go? this place has gone to hell
sure has.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#3
Unforgiven said:
Broken, ron, gottahurt, youknowthedeal???

where the fuck did you go? this place has gone to hell
You forgot BA! I haven't heard from GH, but the rest of us are alive and kicking! YKTD is licking his wounds.. or some wombs... I get confused. Poor Ole Grandpa Broken.. I was just thinking it's time to whip this place back into shape...

Wanna Help~~ Come sit on Grandpa's Lap~~ Lmao~

Give em hell UF!

That's all
Broken
 
11,074
726
382
#4
Broken said:
You forgot BA! I haven't heard from GH, but the rest of us are alive and kicking! YKTD is licking his wounds.. or some wombs... I get confused. Poor Ole Grandpa Broken.. I was just thinking it's time to whip this place back into shape...

Wanna Help~~ Come sit on Grandpa's Lap~~ Lmao~

Give em hell UF!

That's all
Broken
oh yes... how could i forget BA? this place is not what it once was. grandpa broken, can you please tell stories of the old days to these little children?
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#5
I was here for the very last few golden days of this site. I'll miss them. sigh
 
11,074
726
382
#6
magnolia said:
I was here for the very last few golden days of this site. I'll miss them. sigh
as will we all.

*plays violin*
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#7
Unforgiven said:
oh yes... how could i forget BA? this place is not what it once was. grandpa broken, can you please tell stories of the old days to these little children?
I would tell you stories of the good ole days, but hell that was almost two months ago. Oletimers' Disease has taken my mind..
 

gumercules

Ultra Mega
993
36
182
#8
be calm, this stuff goes in waves. as soon as a few choice members get bored and leave, it'll get a lot better. you'll see.
 

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
104
0
0
#9
SpikeYoAss is a new member and he is a asshole *so he hears from outsiders*
 

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
653
0
16
#10
it just seems this place is a sink hole for every troll, loser, and whiney bitch on the internet to pass through at some point or another. So it begs the question, why stick around? Certainly not for the stimulating intellectual conversations I can have with the high caliber individuals we find frequenting here. But then I remember, someone has to do it for the children. Think of the children damnit. Hm, maybe it's time I went to bed, it's getting hard to ignore the voices again.
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
26
182
#11
i'm still here, if that means anything :p i'm just kiddin i know you guys love me!
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
#12
Skorch said:
it just seems this place is a sink hole for every troll, loser, and whiney bitch on the internet to pass through at some point or another. So it begs the question, why stick around? Certainly not for the stimulating intellectual conversations I can have with the high caliber individuals we find frequenting here. But then I remember, someone has to do it for the children. Think of the children damnit. Hm, maybe it's time I went to bed, it's getting hard to ignore the voices again.
LMFAO!
Fuck the children, let them grow up in a corn field.
Take back the site by scaring off the little ones.
it is a shame about GH though, that for me has really shown the decay of the site.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#13
Alright. These noobs are a hell of a lot better then on another site of mine. We had a guy run around do nothing but flame people and call himself the Noobie Reblion.

They do Leave. There is only a few.