WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe The Fucked Up Dream Thread

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
We all have them. Now we have a place to put them.

OK so while my son's playing farcry...loudly...I took a nap.

I had a really fucked up dream.

CL and I were at a radio station garage sale. And then I had to go get the kids and he wanted to look at equipment. So I went to get them, walking because the truck was broken down. And I got the kids and then we went to my sister's house (she was alive) and her kids wanted to go with me so I took them and we went back to the radio station to pick up CL. So I'm at the radio station with seven kids and we went upstairs because thats where CL was with the radio station owner dude just checking things out.

And then war broke out.

Literally. Helicopters and machine gun fire and shit. So we stayed there because um, well you just don't walk outside in a war unless you have too. But then other people started to show up and there were people in halflife 2 were chopping off the heads of dogs and throwing them at houses and buildings. I have no idea why.

Then normal injured people started to show up and they all had kids and some had kids that weren't theres and didn't know what to do with them so of course, me being me, I took them. OK now while all this is going on these disco-type lights start showing up and landing on people and then whoever they land on dies. Like, how the Daleks kill people.

Anyways, so now I have all these kids and I am looking outside trying to figure out how to get food for them and then this light thing comes for Chris and I grab him and lift him up by his hair while rolling over Nathan (nephew) and this is quite a feat since Chris is 5'5 two forty pound wrestler. And then I'm like, fuck I have to get food because it had been several days by then and all the vending machine foods had already been raided.

So I went outside and the sky was all fucked up and glowing red and pulsing and made me ill and the clouds were shaped like triangles and squares and rectangles and stars and octagons (basically sharp cornered) and there were strange words that I couldn't figure out and the only thing I could find to eat was dog heads. So I went back in and the red pulse light had burned my skin so we boarded up the windows. (This was odd because inside the radio station, the sun outside looked normal, but once you went outside everything was fucked up).

And then this helicopter arrived and landed in the parking lot and all it said on it was BARK in that block spray paint writing and everyone was like thinking that it had food in it and I was all, oh no....don't go out there...but nobody listened to me and most of them went outside and into the helicopter and then they got fried. But the absolute worse part was when I was watching these people get fried and I looked around to take a headcount of the kids and my sister's kids were gone. I don't know what happened to them but that is the part that made me wake up and I was freaking out in the dream screaming HOW COULD I LOSE THEM! WHAT KIND OF SISTER LOSES HER NIECE AND NEPHEW! but the were nowhere to be found at all. I couldn't even see them outside...but then I woke up.

I think this has a lot to do with the guilt I have about not being able to adopt my sister's kids and letting my sister die and stuff.

Jude09

Postaholic
I have mostly rape dreams or about not being able to shut doors...
But I don't really consider those to fucked up anymore since I've been having them since I was a kid.

Hmm..

When I was 16, I had a dream a 6ft easter bunny was hopping down the street trying to rape me and I kept running to all the houses but they were locked. So I ran to mine and my mom wouldn't let me in because she wanted it to rape me.

When I was 10, I had a dream that the cable guy (the Jim Carey version) held me hostage in a dark room in his basement and sexually tortured me for hours.
Jim Carey use to be my hero so that was pretty fucked up, I cried whenever I saw a image of him at least until I was 14 or so. Then I started liking him again.

Or like the time I was 7 and was convinced there was a man under my bed who wanted to "do bad things to my privates" (at least that is what I told my mom when I use to stand at her bedside and stare at her till she woke up). I would dream he would knock on the underside of the bed and touch me and I would wake up and cry and hide under the covers. So I've always called him the Knocker.

Then I had a dream when I was 15 that it was winter outside and my mom took my nephew (at the time 4) and my cousin Parker (6) outside to the pool. I ran down there to see what was going on and my cousin was in the pool and he was bobbing up and down in the water face-down.

My mom wouldn't let me touch him because she liked looking at his broken neck.
So when the pool froze over his head and soft lil blonde hair would brush against the ice and everyone was looking for him and I could never tell anyone where he was because then I would end up in the pool too.

Last year I had a dream that Phrosty was trying to rape and kill me and I had to shoot him in the chest. Then I woke up crying and screamed whenever he touched me. He was seriously freaked out.

I always have these dreams where I can't shut the door when something is trying to get in. Those dreams freak me out more than anything. For some reason it's mostly giant wolves that are trying to get in and can unlock a door. I can never get the door shut either in time or it just opens again.

I don't know if that has meaning.

Or sometimes I kill my family members or friends.

I had a dream that my niece (when she was 4) was evil like the kid from pet semetary and I stabbed her to death. But as she was dying, she returned to her normal self and it turned out it was all a hallucination, she had never been evil at all and I had just killed her because I was demented.

Hm.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 person

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
DG :hug2:

wouh fucked up dreams, and jude..it is quite weird about your naughty dreams that young.

I lately had this really vivid nightmare where I was trying to escape this murderer who was in my flat. I was paralyzed in my bed, trying to get up and get away..when I finally got stumbling and I saw blood everywhere I cried and screamed out of fear. I knew I had to wake up from the dream because it truly scared me and I woke up 20times just to wake up again and again. I struggled to the fridge to drink coke to not fall asleep again just to wake up in my bed again. It was horrible.

Avidity

Definitaly not an illuminati agent. Move along.
I went to an insanely well-protected fort in a Northern Scandinavian tundra with Heracles and Antigone to join in the Valhalla Society, where all the grand folk and mythological persons in history reside and enjoy themselves for eternity.

They brought me there to test the Waters of Heroism* which, if you aren't worthy, is like walking on solid yet moving glass. Heracles got in a pair of swimming trunks and Antigone was in a one-piece bathing suit with a purple butterfly on it.

They both jumped in and were able to swim around and have fun. I jumped and almost broke both my legs on the water. Everyone, including myself, laughed. Johnny Appleseed then brought me to my sleeping quarters where he told me something about the secret to becoming a hero. I can't remember the secret, but it was very eye-opening. When I went to sleep, he told me I would return in twelve years and then be able to swim with the other heroes of history.

I went to bed, closed my eyes, and almost instantly opened them again to find myself awakening to the ringing of my phone. No, sadly it wasn't a heroic start. My sister wanted to borrow the car. Talk about an anti-climax! I think I'll be in a frumpy mood all day now. >:[

*The Water of Heroes is a mythological waterfall I made up for my enormous book saga. It's hidden deep inside a sanctuary, not a fort in Northern Scandinavia. Furthermore, many other heroes of various cultures were there from Beowulf to Rosie the Riveter, who coincidentally was beating Samson at arm-wrestling.

PiercedPsycho

Muchly <3
I don't remember my dreams. I just have lots and lots of deja vu moments.

In fifth grade, I dreamt about the boy who I was dating in high school. I didn't meet him until sixth grade.

Sunday I was changing Sorsha'a diaper and my mom and William were in the room, and I had dreamt about the moment years and years ago.

I have lots of moments like that.

Jude09

Postaholic
DG :hug2:

wouh fucked up dreams, and jude..it is quite weird about your naughty dreams that young.

\.

Rape isn't naughty. Spanking and sucking down spunk is naughty.
Rape is violent and awful.

It's not weird really. I was sexually abused by three people for 12 years.
Hence teh dreams.

I had a really weird dream Tue. night. I had a dream Phrosty picked me up after school and wanted to go for a ride. So we went to this town called Kaiwhy and he ditched me there. 3 years later he came back with big boobed blonde scene girl and wanted to get back together.
I had a daughter by him named Lettie and he wanted to teach her about his semen.
So I punched him and when I woke up my knuckles were swollen and one was cut.

I guess I was punching the dresser/headboard behind my head.

3Dradio

Did I ever have another avatar?
I kill people a lot in my dreams, and drive a lot. Once while killing someone. Last night I had this dream that I was on a tarmac somewhere, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. I was by myself at first but then this weird looking bald guy with greyish skin came along and started shit with me. I'm not 100% sure what he was after, or what started it exactly, but we end up in a fight. Not leaving me any other choice, I snapped his neck.

This was a "killing-someone-dream" first for me. I've ripped out windpipes, stabbed people, shot more people than I care to count, strangled people, crushed skulls, and ran over one guy with a car...but until last night I'd never snapped a neck. I could actually feel the guy's skin, the tension in his vertebrae, and the sickening snap. The guy just went limp so I just let him collapse like a wet sack of meat onto the ground. It was kind of like holding out a pair of pants so they hang vertically and letting them fall as they may onto the floor...how it crumples up in a neat but accidental fashion and makes that air-and-fabric sound. This was kind of like that, but with a sack-of-wet-meat sound and the odd lolling and flopping of the head. I remember it rested at an odd angle and was hard to look at.

Most people I kill in my dreams for some reason need to be stopped as they had done or were attempting to do something attrocious, though afterward I can never quite recall what it was they were trying to do. One time I do remember the guy was trying to harm children. What I do remember is that I always feel justified in my actions, and that they never really leave me any choice.

kich

the little spoon
When I was a kid, I had a dream of chihuahuas, marching in formation and singing some kind of opera. There were shitloads of them, and we couldn't get away and they were somehow dangerous.

That's right. I spent 8 hours running away from thousands of marching, singing dogs that freaked me the fuck out.

And I used to have the 'falling off a cliff' dream. I had it so much, in fact, that I started to train myself to stay asleep and not wake up as I fell farther and farther down the vertical cliff. Then, one night, I managed to stay asleep until I hit the bottom...

And after that I didn't try to stay asleep during the 'falling off a cliff' dream.

Stardust

Premium
Rape isn't naughty. Spanking and sucking down spunk is naughty.
Rape is violent and awful.

It's not weird really. I was sexually abused by three people for 12 years.
Hence teh dreams.
I meant violent and awful, just came out wrong. And that is horrible :( :hug2:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I had a dream that I traded my Jeep in on a fucking Honda Element.

Worst dream I've ever had.

Zero

Tenderony
My worst i think was where i was running from something in the dark and every where i went all the doors were closed so i had to keep running down this street and there was no light at the end only where i moved so i couldn't see anything except what was around me, i knew it was a dream but i knew that the thing i was running from was getting closer, and when it finally reached me i was suddenly falling off a very tall building, i've had this one a few times with slight variations i.e. waking up before it reached me.

another fucked up dream that i've had a few times is where i get a feeling inside me and i know there's some evil entity inside me that tells me that i would die unless i killed a certain amount of people, so i go and start killing people that i've never seen before yet i know them very well, and for some reason this is in like a safari environment but there are no animals or anything. anyways after i've killed a few people i realise that i was killing more than the ammount of people i needed yet i wanted to kill more. this is where i wake up.

my friends tell me i'm probably going to turn out to be a serial killer when i tell them this. :(

Shanananaaa

Bacon
For an entire year after I split with one of my ex's, I had nightly dreams about him killing me. Here is the one I remember most:

I was running down the street; I stopped in a bar where my friend worked and had a shot. I left the bar and my ex picked me up. We started arguing, he started screaming at me. He drove us to the Ohio River (which for some reason looked like a beach). He locked all the doors and windows and slowly started driving us into the Ohio River while laughing maniacally. I was screaming and pounding on the windows. I woke up just as the water broke all the windows out and started filling the car.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I had a dream that I somehow had a bomb in my pancreas, and I kept running around trying to tell all of my family and friends, and nobody would believe me. Then I went to my grandparents and they told me if I shot my dog, it would somehow disarm the bomb. I told my grandpa I didn't want to shoot my dog, and he told me "Whatever, explode then" and shoved me out the door. For some reason, walking back to my car I stomped on a piece of paper that was blowing by. It was a Wal-Mart sales ad. Then it suddenly dawned on me: Wal-Mart can disable bombs (somehow)! But the nearest one was four hundred and seventy six miles away, so I decided it would be easier to build a transporter device (like in Star Trek) and beam myself there rather than driving there.

So I built the transporter and beamed to Wal-Mart (which only took like twenty minutes to do, because transporter technology is just oh-so-simple) but once I got there, Wal-Mart was under seige. There were troops parachuting in and shooting people, it was a lot like the movie Red Dawn. Then this random dude runs up to me and yells "you have to stop the Russians!" before vomiting blood and dying. I get pissed off at the dude for getting blood on my new boots, then decide to run toward the Russian soldiers (who have clustered together outside of the Wal-Mart for some reason) and activate my pancreas bomb by yelling out some long ass sequence of numbers, the Russians just staring at me the entire time I'm running toward them.

Then I exploded and killed all the Russians, but somehow survived the explosion. As a reward, I became the King of Wal-Mart.

Fucked up, yes?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow Ferengi, you have a fucked up grandpa in your dreams. LOL.

I almost constantly dream about war. Not like WW2 type war or Nam, like Red Dawn type war. And I'm always trying to save all the kids. Not just my kids, but all the kids. And find food. For some reason, I have this fear about not having food, not just in my dreams but IRL too. I freak out about it.

Jude09

Postaholic
I always have these bizarre sex dreams involving Phrosty and I's best friend, Roxas.

Its always awkward to see him afterwards too.
My sex dreams about him have actually starting respawning in other people's dreams.

One night I had this wild sex dream about him and I woke and text messaged my best friend and she like OMG I HAD A DREAM ABOUT HIM TOO.
Then her roommate was like, Guys I had a really weird sex dream the other night about Roxas...

It turns out that two other people, one of them a guy had a sex about him too.

kich

the little spoon
I always have these bizarre sex dreams involving Phrosty and I's best friend, Roxas.

Its always awkward to see him afterwards too.
My sex dreams about him have actually starting respawning in other people's dreams.

One night I had this wild sex dream about him and I woke and text messaged my best friend and she like OMG I HAD A DREAM ABOUT HIM TOO.
Then her roommate was like, Guys I had a really weird sex dream the other night about Roxas...

It turns out that two other people, one of them a guy had a sex about him too.
Sounds like all of you need to get together and have one big, messy clusterfuck.

Preferably with cameras present.

Stardust

Premium
I had this really weird dream tonight. First, I tried to escape an abusive dad. But I had to save my baby to who was a dog/child. When I tried to escape he came and hit me and kicked me and I had to protect myself and the baby. I couldnt walk so I had to crawl through the house and hide myself from this man. Finally I got away from him and into the woods or something.

Then I jumped into this other dream where I was like this daughter from the series Eureka. This time I also had a abusive father who was Cromarte from The Sarah Connor Cronicles. I had a boyfriend who tried to help me, I finally got away from him and he began to hunt me down and me and my boyfriend had to be on the move all the time. Sometimes he'd almost catch us, but then we got away. The time I was locked in the house was really fucking scary and in the dream I knew that I couldnt go back.

GanjaGirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have found that BH has really good music to listen to while fucked up. So anyways, this time we're listening to the Black Album and it's been like years since I've listened to it, and even longer for this one song on the album.

So I end up dreaming about something that happened in my past. I'm in my best friend's basement again, smoking and listening to that song, talking about detachable penises, only this time instead of just going to sleep at some point, there's banging on the door and in my dream it's the cops, I wake up to Darkling knocking on my door to wake me up to leave.

I know there's not a whole lot to it, but he died a couple months later so it was a bit "off" to me.

Hooks_Pet_Otter

Le Sigh
I recently had a dream that my daughters and I were trying to escape a lava flow. I have dreams about Godzilla-like monsters too.

I have weird work dreams where I show up and a bunch of people I don't know are working there and once I had to help carry a giant fish across the street.:confused: