WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

THE FUCKING BUEROCRATS (sp?) and their bull shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now dont get me wrong i love america its my home. but the polititians have taken over and all people want to do now a days is get rich quick. in the white house they worry more aobut how much the war will cost then about the soldiers in the war. they HAD TO ARGUE weather or not to give them the armour they needed to fight. and now a days you can sue for any god damned thing you want. now i dont know what you think but sueing McDonalds because YOU spilled your coffee is a bit rediculus and there are alot of other bogus law suits going on. also back to the shit ass polititians they passed the fucking patriot act with out looking at it. wtf is up with that? sure it is all well and good when they use it right but with that they can run into your home with out a warrant take anything they want tap your phones ect... now i know that i dont want that happining to me.

ps my site--- www.xanga.com/darklord2k

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
I agree with you to the fullest (and then some) but isn't a post like this the reason we have a "Politcal" forum in 'wtf'? "The Issues" to be more specific

my bad

opps new user didnt notice the political fourm thanks for the tip dude

The first post in this thread has brought out nothing new to the world. All the people fighting for the liberal side have used those arguments and more.

Did you know that in Arcata, CA, it's actually illegal to follow the Patriot Act? I think that's the work of Libertarians. Those guys own. They're a major party in the Netherlands, and I think they could kick some ass over here if they were given a chance.

Darkmage

darklord2k said:
opps new user didnt notice the political fourm thanks for the tip dude
No problem ;) didn't notice you were new...Welcome :cool:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
another lil tip for ya...
... try dictionary.com
you'll look mor intlegint...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
DanGeo23 said:
... try dictionary.com
Give him a break! He spoke his mind, and all you can tell him is get a dictionary.

KIDS Get your spelling right! and learn how to join your sentences! If not the elders here will eat you up like flies on shit!
Seems this one here gets his rocks off on attacking any political statement that isn't well formed. When the point comes across plain as day, why is spelling an issue?

Bash him for bein a noob, not his young inellect!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Give him a break! He spoke his mind, and all you can tell him is get a dictionary.
I thought I was giving him a break...
Seems this one here gets his rocks off on attacking any political statement that isn't well formed. When the point comes across plain as day, why is spelling an issue?
it was a hint.. so that maybe he would get taken more sirroiusly....

I coulda bashed some of his politcal ideas... hell .... I coulda resorted to name calling and flaming... but instead I thought I'd pass on a hint that will help him on his merry quest here at WTF.... spelling always becomes an issue here... it will save him many... "ok I didn't spell correctly.. but that doesn't mean I am an idiot" or "poor spelling doesn't make my point invalid" posts..

Darkmage

DanGeo23 said:
... try dictionary.com
Oh the ironing is delicious

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.

America has be come a polition and MEDIA ran contrey. I wish I could spell

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
DanGeo23 said:

I coulda bashed some of his politcal ideas... hell .... I coulda resorted to name calling and flaming... but instead I thought I'd pass on a hint that will help him on his merry quest here at WTF.... spelling always becomes an issue here... it will save him many... "ok I didn't spell correctly.. but that doesn't mean I am an idiot" or "poor spelling doesn't make my point invalid" posts..
No offense but you might as well of said,
"Use Dictionary.com, you fucking moron"!

Jung

???
Premium
DanGeo23 said:

Look at Dan with the irony and big words. :) :cool:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well I could have moved it had it not been for all the flaming. Now it's just tainted.

As for Darklord2k's original post, I do agree with much of it. I understand your frustration with bureaucracy. If you'll just fill out these forms in triplicate and get them notarized, get 39,000 signatures, face Mecca and bang your head against the ground, sacrifice a baby lamb, and provide three photo ID's; we'll see what we can do.

Sektor

Particinator
MaxPower said:
Well I could have moved it had it not been for all the flaming. Now it's just tainted.

As for Darklord2k's original post, I do agree with much of it. I understand your frustration with bureaucracy. If you'll just fill out these forms in triplicate and get them notarized, get 39,000 signatures, face Mecca and bang your head against the ground, sacrifice a baby lamb, and provide three photo ID's; we'll see what we can do.
:) Haha...

ummmm guess what

DanGeo23 said:
... try dictionary.com
ya wannna know why i cant spell? i am in the freaking 9th grade ...oh and more is with a e and intelligence is spelled...not like that! oh and thanks for all the tips for the lowly noob here!!! its greatly appreciated

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
darklord2k said:
ya wannna know why i cant spell? i am in the freaking 9th grade ...oh and more is with a e and intelligence is spelled...not like that! oh and thanks for all the tips for the lowly noob here!!! its greatly appreciated
Welcome, don't poke the bear.......I mean bare.....no...beer.....ya that's it. Don't poke the beer.

poking random things

MaxPower said:
Welcome, don't poke the bear.......I mean bare.....no...beer.....ya that's it. Don't poke the beer.
...wow i have learned from experience not to poke things that you dont know what they will do it can turn out...bad

Status
Not open for further replies.