WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the fucking thread that will not go quietly into the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCastrate

Hoodrat
Alrite, the first thing i hate about fags it that theyre flaming, a man liking another man has no place in this world. Gays marrages should be left the way they are today. ILLEGAL. Why dont all you anal fuckers go back to france, where you fuckin belong!!! All of you faggots deserve a little bit of this :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: In closing, FUCK YOU!!!! :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Few things...

First, you clearly haven't read the rules which are required and automatically accepted with use of this site. Your post was in chit chat, and it belonged in Bait & Tackle.

I also removed the URL above, since you were sanctioning and promoting activity on that site that we cannot condone.

With that said, hopefully you'll check out the rules and continue as a participating member.

G's-up

Postaholic
Pachyderm said:
I'm with you. All the guys seem to hate gay guys but love gay women. hipocrites
Yeah well I have to agree somewhat with the guys.....I would much rather see a couple of shaven beautiful women together than a couple of nasty hairy guys doin it......LOL.....*shudders* .... the visual was just way wrong on that one..... :(

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
well, being the first guy (other than jason) to post here, id like to maybe clear up a few things about this hipocricy thing.

I'd say, 90% of the time men complain about gay relationships, its because deep down in their subconcious where they cant realize it, they are afraid a "gay experience" will happen to them, and they dont want to confront it.

The other 10% i hold for religious beliefs/political beliefs because pure conservatives and devout christians I'm sure their anti-gay movement isnt hate-based.

As for myself, I once knew a gay man by the name of Sal, a man you would never know was homosexual unless you saw him with another man, he was my father's friend and a good person. He died before his time from lung cancer. Other than that, and maybe a few still in the closet, i havent had any experience with gay people. I am Republican, pro gay rights, pro gay marraige which includes both sexes. All men aren't like that. All Republican/conservatives arent like that either.

Sod

Spilly Talker
if you ask me, captain castrait is just venting some anger about how gay HE really is

tharuz

Bringer of Order
I`m fucking sick of all fags and shit, all that bullshit, i hate fags, i hate lesbians(not that i dont like lesbian fucking, but those moraless bitches are nothing more than fuck meat)

why dont they all get shot?

really, they like to bitch about how they`re being degraded, lets degrade them for real, it`s their own doing

as long as i dont know about it and you dont look like a freak, you`ll live

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
The same-sex debate is such a hot, touchy subject (err sorry about that).

I've met many gay men (go figure I work in Television), however I've never had one in my circle of friends, unless of course they're still in the closet. No, they didn't try to fondle me under a table, or look at my dick in the men's washroom. Nor did I start buying "product" for my hair, gain a lisp and sing showtunes after meeting them (sorry, bad stereotype generalization there).

I could really care less which sex someone is attracted to, as long as it's within our species. The way I see it is this: if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad (thank you, Sheryl Crow). Everyone needs to give love and be loved, and some are just wired differently than others. What you find attractive obviously isn't going to be the same for others. If a man loves another man, or a woman another woman, then why shouldn't the same things be granted to them that those of us who prefer the opposite sex get? It's just like the past white/black debate, but this time under a rainbow banner.

Hating someone based on their sexual preference is as stupid as hating them because they listen to different music than you. What if your best friend, brother or sister told you they are gay? Would you actually hate them because of this? If so, you are a sad, sad individual.

Get over it and get on with your own life.

--brad

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
tharuz said:
I`m fucking sick of all fags and shit, all that bullshit, i hate fags, i hate lesbians(not that i dont like lesbian fucking, but those moraless bitches are nothing more than fuck meat) why dont they all get shot? really, they like to bitch about how they`re being degraded, lets degrade them for real, it`s their own doing as long as i dont know about it and you dont look like a freak, you`ll live
You know, I really wish we were in the same room if and when you actually had the balls to say that in public. I can just imagine the look on your face after you find yourself lying on the ground, trying to pick up your teeth with broken fingers. I'm sure I wouldn't be the first in line to teach you a lesson or two about civility.

--brad

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CaptainCastrate said:
Alrite, the first thing i hate about fags it that theyre flaming, a man liking another man has no place in this world. Gays marrages should be left the way they are today. ILLEGAL. Why dont all you anal fuckers go back to france, where you fuckin belong!!! All of you faggots deserve a little bit of this :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: In closing, FUCK YOU!!!! :mfinger:

Listen up CaptainCockStraitUpyourass. Who bent you over against your will, banged you then gave you a dirty Sanchez? Your father? and uncle maybe? If so, You shouldn't hate gays. You should hate pedophiles. Maybe I'm way off base here. Maybe you hate gays because of what they represent to you. Maybe you get these feelings all your life you can't explain. Get wood in the boys locker room lately? You feel it's wrong because that's what you've heard all your life. Can’t come to terms with you feelings for other men. Fucktard.

You got the Wrong forum for that shit pal! I don't know if anyone here is gay. But that's not the point. If you hate someone, or some group of people that's one thing. A problem you have to sort out. But come around and try and recruit people here to join your little circle jerk fuckfest, hate monger club; and you'll find more than a few people looking to lynch ya.

morelos

lexicon incognito
tharuz said:
and i fucking would like you to get shot in the street
witty retort, vato.

cynical canuck said:
You know, I really wish we were in the same room if and when you actually had the balls to say that in public. I can just imagine the look on your face after you find yourself lying on the ground, trying to pick up your teeth with broken fingers. I'm sure I wouldn't be the first in line to teach you a lesson or two about civility.
hah. i'd love to see some of the big homos i know beat his ass. they tend to take better care of themselves, i.e. go to the gym, study martial arts, etc; i bet tharuz' beer-belly-attack has nothing on that.

~ dan ~

then why the hell are you so sad?

Sod

Spilly Talker
lol yea, they do. interesting folk they are, i have no problem with them, as long as they keep their mind and eyes off me

Status
Not open for further replies.