WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The fucking weather...

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I hate living in Georgia. At the first sign of Spring, the tornadic producing storms waste no time in showing their ugly fucking faces. Now me, being and always have been Ms. Paranoid, has to find shelter somewhere, other than this unsturdy piece of shit MOBILE HOME. (Another reason I hate living in Georgia, you live in a mobile home? Haha! White trash. :rolleyes: ) There's this nearby baseball park. Towards the back of the park is a huge (height, width and length) water tunnel thing. I've already planned out how to get there if the park gates are closed. Because tonight, the bad storms are supposed to be here from 3am-8am and the park closes at midnight. Problem is, I'd have to take 5 dogs, 2 reptiles and 3-4 people in a MUSTANG. What fun. I'm so tired of these fucking storms. I wish I could move back to Missouri. If you need me I'll be in the water tunnel... thing.

Pink dot = my location.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I am with ya man. It's in the 70's sunny and a nice breeze wisping all week long, then late friday the t-stroms roll in and stay for the weekend. 9 weekends in a row w/. the exception on one Sat.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Hey it has only been in the lower to mid 50's or upper 50's. But they said later this week, we should be up in the 60's near 70.

Kavu_DX

What the hell!!!!
Man, i live were sun when you want sun, rain when you want rain, and there´s never a storm, only when you need it (:confused:)... but in georgia it´s safer, cos in here, man, the "fireworks" occour more often than rain in london...

I would love to have those kinds of storms where I live, but alas, I live in the fucking desert and all we get are fucking wildfires. Damn it! No rain and wildfires piss me off!!!

Kavu_DX

What the hell!!!!
Pardon me but... Ignorance is a bliss...
Wtf should be a Wild Fire?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Kavu_DX said:
Pardon me but... Ignorance is a bliss...
Wtf should be a Wild Fire?
A fire that is started out in the wild when it is dries and hot. When it is very dry and very hot, the sun beams down then sparks a fire on dried out trees then spread throughout the land.

Kavu_DX

What the hell!!!!
oww, cool, you´re just sitting in the street, loking at a little girl when it suddenly bursts into flames screaming? thats so nice ^^

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Kavu_DX said:
oww, cool, you´re just sitting in the street, loking at a little girl when it suddenly bursts into flames screaming? thats so nice ^^
I am not talking about a person catching on fire. I am talking about dry leaves or dry trees sparking a blaze then spreading. But maybe if she was standing in the woods or a field full of dry grass and it sparked and spread quickly and she did not make it, then you can consider her in flames.

Kavu_DX

What the hell!!!!
maybe someone raked all the dry leaves into a pile, then when the little boy was going to jump into them *pof* and then he "burts into flames..."

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Lost86 said:
I hate living in Georgia. At the first sign of Spring, the tornadic producing storms waste no time in showing their ugly fucking faces. Now me, being and always have been Ms. Paranoid, has to find shelter somewhere, other than this unsturdy piece of shit MOBILE HOME. (Another reason I hate living in Georgia, you live in a mobile home? Haha! White trash. :rolleyes: ) There's this nearby baseball park. Towards the back of the park is a huge (height, width and length) water tunnel thing. I've already planned out how to get there if the park gates are closed. Because tonight, the bad storms are supposed to be here from 3am-8am and the park closes at midnight. Problem is, I'd have to take 5 dogs, 2 reptiles and 3-4 people in a MUSTANG. What fun. I'm so tired of these fucking storms. I wish I could move back to Missouri. If you need me I'll be in the water tunnel... thing.

Pink dot = my location.
i would laugh if the tunnel was below sea level

Infidel

The Militia
Lost86 said:

Pink dot = my location.
At least you don't live is two-fucks Montana where it was 60 degrees out a few days ago, then we got 4 inches of snow in a windy-snowstorm with bitter cold in a hour or two during early evening. My dog couldn't even believe what had just transpired. I would take hanging out with the gators over freezing my nuts off.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I used to live in Indianapolis, IN and we got those little shits.

We all hated it there. Our ranch house had no basement, so we could have died.

EDIT: Pink pretty much always means tornado weather.

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
I use to live in Alabama untill my house got hit by a tornado... well actually... it went through my back yard, but it took off part of the roof, and kill my tree with my shibby ass tire swing in it, I WAS SO PISSED.

Sektor

Particinator
I guess Central Missouri is usually pretty nice, but I don't live there. I live right near the Mississippi River. All storms that pass through this area are strongest when they pass over St. Louis. It's pretty gay, because it's either us, St. Charles, or Jefferson County that always gets slapped with the tornadoes.

Zoso

Zappafied
re: man, living in US maybe do really suck...

nah... the last "fireworks" as u call it, occurred in 1941... the weather sux, and we do have a few problems with outside nations and organizations who dont nessesarily like our way of life, but its a helluva lot safer than other parts of the world.