The fucktard list

Time to vote for the bestest list kids.


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,585
2,290
537
Thats right,Im bored...it's 8am saturday.
We've had the best of the wanna-be list,I just thought we might see who's earned the coveted #1 Fucktard.
If you should choose to grace us with your input,please,lets focus on ACTIVE MEMBERS only.
We dont want Mr.Newbie suckin' up too much glory.

I myself,do not have a personal list of fucktards,you're all fucktards for that matter. ;)

I was just curious to see if anyone other than The Newbster or myself would peak the list.

I'll throw in a poll at the finally of this thread to determine the best list.

A free "gehtfuct card" goes to the winner. Weeeeee!

Have at it.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,951
0
0
uh

you're not a fucktard, though. in fact, i proved by well-ordering earlier that everyone on this board is cool.

~ dan ~
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
YOU MIGHT BE A FUCKTARD IF.......................you respond to this thread?


DOH! Damn it......lol.... :)
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
I really dont think anyone is a fucktard for the record....


DAMN IT!! I responded AGAIN........ :) ROFL.....
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,585
2,290
537
Quit fuckin' around kids. I know that there is at least three people on your fucktard list. Dont be shy,this is B&T.

~exsample~

1.gehtfuct
2.Maxpower
3.You

Sorry Max,I've got to take #1 on this one.
Now...geht to it girls. X-mas is just around the corner.(Free gehtfuct cards)
 

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
17,247
7,836
637
1. MaxPower
2. gehtfuct
4. Broken
9. gehtfuct
3. The_DEA
6. morelos
5. gehtfuct
7. MaxPower
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
Skitch0o0 said:
1. deus (when he's trying to be witty or flame).
2. bullshyt
3. dangeo
yeah... I made someones list... first i'd like to thank all the little people that helped me to where I am today...

what exactly constitutes being a "fucktard" in peoples minds...
no entry at Dictionary.com... hmmm.. "fuck" and "retard"... fucking retard maybe.... maybe I am one cause I looked it up....
I don't think anyone is a fucktard tho... just cause I disagree with someone doesn't make me want to call them names.....
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,585
2,290
537
MaxPower said:
1. MaxPower
2. gehtfuct
4. Broken
9. gehtfuct
3. The_DEA
6. morelos
5. gehtfuct
7. MaxPower
LOL!

1.Max
2.Max
3.Max
4.duh..
5.Max
6.Max
7. :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

It's ok,I can pick on Max...he's my Dad. ;)

SUP Max?!
Props to pops.
 

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
68
0
0
gehtfuct said:
LOL!

1.Max
2.Max
3.Max
4.duh..
5.Max
6.Max
7. mfinger: D mfinger:

It's ok,I can pick on Max...he's my Dad. ;)

SUP Max?!
Props to pops.

What is this? The last seven things heard before GF comes..
 

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
17,247
7,836
637
gehtfuct said:
LOL!

1.Max
2.Max
3.Max
4.duh..
5.Max
6.Max
7. :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

It's ok,I can pick on Max...he's my Dad. ;)

SUP Max?!
Props to pops.
Son, Wait till yo momma gits home.
 

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
17,247
7,836
637
DropAcid said:
What is this? The last seven things heard before GF comes..
Ya, for some reason he calls out my name when you're servicing him orally. I don't know why. I've heard from tyler_young, you're very good at it.
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
DanGeo23 said:
yeah... I made someones list... first i'd like to thank all the little people that helped me to where I am today...

what exactly constitutes being a "fucktard" in peoples minds...
no entry at Dictionary.com... hmmm.. "fuck" and "retard"... fucking retard maybe.... maybe I am one cause I looked it up....
I don't think anyone is a fucktard tho... just cause I disagree with someone doesn't make me want to call them names.....
To be honest I think I'd have to call you a half fucktard. When you throw out random claims that you don't even back up or you intertwine 18 different kinds off fallacy in one argument, I think of you as a fucktard. Otherwise I just disagree with you and call you a fucktard anyway because I don't really have anything else to say.
 

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
17,247
7,836
637
Skitch0o0 said:
To be honest I think I'd have to call you a half fucktard. When you throw out random claims that you don't even back up or you intertwine 18 different kinds off fallacy in one argument, I think of you as a fucktard. Otherwise I just disagree with you and call you a fucktard anyway because I don't really have anything else to say.
Hindsight is 20/20
 

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
68
0
0
MaxPower said:
Ya, for some reason he calls out my name when you're servicing him orally. I don't know why. I've heard from tyler_young, you're very good at it.
Wow. almost funny.. If we were in 5th grade, you might have even gotten a laugh.
 

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
17,247
7,836
637
DropAcid said:
Wow. almost funny.. If we were in 5th grade, you might have even gotten a laugh.
Of course it isn't funny to you. You were the but of the joke. I imagine many other people will read it and get a laugh at your expense.
How does that make you feel? Like when the Jocks give you a wedgie in front of the whole cafeteria? Or is it more like when mommy comes into class because you forgot your snow suit?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.