WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The future is ticking

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The year is the future, the day is today, the time is ticking.

I wondered naked through a vineyard, a smug jellyfish challenged me to a duel, it stuck it's blade through my gullet and I fell atop a mound of dead mice....

The year is sometime today, the day is ticking towards the future.

I saw stars and Neptune, the jellyfish struck again, this time it's aim to remove my head, I craftily dodged the blade, whipped out my colt 45 and punched a round of lead squarely between it's arrogant eyes....

The future is ticking and today is the future.

unfazed, it's gelatinous head absorbed the bullet, knowing when I'm out gunned, I turned on my heels and made haste, the jellyfish in hot pursuit, in my pockets were dead mice...

There is no future, the clock stopped ticking at quarter to one.

the jellyfish gained on me, I felt it's hot breath upon my neck, it's tentacles tickling my back side, in my pockets were half dead mice...

yesterday the future was ticking loudly

I was in the digestive tract of the jellyfish, I was blind, my skin was on fire, in my pockets were hungry mice, they ate the jellyfish from within, I fell to the floor with a slop and a thud....

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: BridgetteH
Status
Not open for further replies.