WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Game cd is hot!

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Eh. Not a fan of the Game. Saw him live in NY, mainly because my man Technique was opening for him. Sadly, the show was over when Technique left the stage, and the Game seems too much like a factory produced generic hip hop character, drawn up in a board room of the Aftermath executive office. I dunno if he's any better since then, but suffice to say I'm still not impressed. Then again, I haven't actually listened to anything else on his album, but I'm not going out of my way for it either.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i dunno about NY but in Philly he was sold out in all cd stored for about 2 weeks......hes pretty good but in my opinion DMX eminem 50 nas jay-z and lloyd banks are the shit.....now dont flame cuz i like those rappers....every1 is entitled to their own opinion....

Jung

???
Premium
Skorch said:
Game IS a factory produced generic hip hop character, drawn up in a board room of the Aftermath executive office.
Fixed for my views.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
He has absolutely no right to be produced by Dre...My nextdoor neighboor's freestyles are twenty times more thoughtful than this guy's shit. I honestly gave it a shot because I kinda liked the beat on the single. But I think everyone is going to wake up and realize this "gangsta" shit is false and start to respect real talent. He rhymes like he was in a fucking blues clues episode....fake ass shit.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
[sky] said:
Oh, So thats why I have no Idea who the fuck it is.
lol...Me no listen to Rap...lol. I can't stand rap, the only music I listsen to is rock, techno, and stuff like it. The only rap I can give credit to is linkin park and JZ.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
The Game cd is hot....well when i put it in the cd player in my car.....i wonder if it has anything 2 do cuz of the heater vent behind the cd player.......

I thought The Game was more than one person. I saw it at Best Buy when I bought The Wall. And I thought to myself that "gangsta" rap is the most ignorant music I've ever heard.