WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the gay parade..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
95
142
#1
ok so it seems we're having a gay parade here... a mass of asshole faggots who have no life... no I dont mean the regular users( :D ).. the endless gaggle of drugged out, waste of space people with one working brain cell who get thier jollies from logging on to forums and chatrooms only to make fun of the people who post there... only making an asshat out of themselves...

the scenario: Mr 14 to 17 year old dumb fuck is sitting at home after doing some cheap ass weed made in some fuckers closet in a home depot slap together hydroponics lab... tv is boring.. masturbation lost its thrill when the first two layers of skin came off... what to do... lets log on to the internet... heh... lets look up fuck on google... wtf.com? whats that? must be a bunch of posers(nevermind dumbfuck is his own poser). leme fuck with em... post post post... heh i showed them not to be so stupid...

10 minutes and 2 burritos later.....

hey.... they banned and made fun of my posts.. guess I didnt knock em down enough... leme create a new account and mess with em more... now I'll post to something that shows up on thier front page and show how gay they are...(not seeing he is only calling himself gay)... oh no they banned me again... leme log on again....

and it goes on and on and on.. Get a life you dickless freaks... you got no talent.. no brain... and no humor... you drag down your family, friends and humanity... you'd be better off blowing the pilot lite out on the stove, drawing a bath, getting in and dropping a toaster in.. that way your useless braindead self will be electricuted and exploded to a ashy pile of dust so you can waste alittle less space... :mfinger:
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#2
That is your fun gone then.

I LOVE gay marches......is it all the fun and laughter you object to? or is it the opportunity to meet with human beings?
 
11,074
726
382
#3
diamond said:
That is your fun gone then.

I LOVE gay marches......is it all the fun and laughter you object to? or is it the opportunity to meet with human beings?
Human beings? What are those? :happysad:
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
7
0
#5
....a human being a caterpillar, a tree, a mongoose.

It's make pretend silly. They do it a lot in acting class.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#8
I don't want to be a boring old tree.
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
95
142
#10
wow this went off topic quick...
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#11
Darklight said:
wow this went off topic quick...
sorry about that.

The blue eye-shadow you are wearing is out of fashion, and the fishnets are just plain tarty. Try a nice twin set Dark
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
#13
diamond said:
sorry about that.

The blue eye-shadow you are wearing is out of fashion, and the fishnets are just plain tarty. Try a nice twin set Dark
Nice flame. :rolleyes:
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
#15
diamond said:
Almost as good as yours there Melvin.
Care to inspire me?
More great flames from Diamond! Please continue with your pwnage filled posts!
Maybe one day we can all aspire to be as great a flamer as you!
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#16
I Hate The FCC said:
More great flames from Diamond! Please continue with your pwnage filled posts!
Maybe one day we can all aspire to be as great a flamer as you!
There is nothing more pathetic than someone who pretends they can flame, yet doesn't want to and goes on to criticize those who can rise to the occasion with more than a flacid YAS.

It is the height of laziness.

I have yet to see anything that is worthwhile come from you. I am seriously beginning to think that you are a miracle of modern science; Food goes in your asshole and shit comes out your mouth.

I know you love me, for fucks sake you hang on my every post, but really I get sick of the adoration which is so evident. My ankles are getting sore from you hanging on them.

Fuck off and flame instead of trying to make me do the work for you puppy.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
#17
diamond said:
There is nothing more pathetic than someone who pretends they can flame, yet doesn't want to and goes on to criticize those who can rise to the occasion with more than a flacid YAS.

It is the height of laziness.

I have yet to see anything that is worthwhile come from you. I am seriously beginning to think that you are a miracle of modern science; Food goes in your asshole and shit comes out your mouth.

I know you love me, for fucks sake you hang on my every post, but really I get sick of the adoration which is so evident. My ankles are getting sore from you hanging on them.

Fuck off and flame instead of trying to make me do the work for you puppy.
Hahaha, all you have to say about me is that I 'stalk you' and then wherever I post you attack me for no reason at all. Christ Diamond, if you're going to insult me change your insults once in awhile.
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#18
I Hate The FCC said:
Hahaha, all you have to say about me is that I 'stalk you' and then wherever I post you attack me for no reason at all. Christ Diamond, if you're going to insult me change your insults once in awhile.
Do something else and I may insult it!

Now how about trying just an incy wincy flame dear. You can do it....take a deep breath, count to ten (better make that three, wouldn't want to confuse you) and let it go.

We are all rooting for you here twinkle.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
#19
diamond said:
Do something else and I may insult it!

Now how about trying just an incy wincy flame dear. You can do it....take a deep breath, count to ten (better make that three, wouldn't want to confuse you) and let it go.

We are all rooting for you here twinkle.
Twinkle? :rofl: Nice, every post you make is predictable and it you keep on acting like you're better than me. :rotflmao:

You must realize that I am far superior to you, for I am the epitomy of masculinity, I am the best there ever was and the best there ever will be. You may wish to provoke my anger and have the honor of flaming one as great as I, but it shant happen. You are unworthy of my attention, you have proven yourself to be a mental midget and unworthy of the attention of any member here. You can run back to wherever you came from and socialize with the other inferior types like you. Such as Linksy, I'm_Darth_Vader, Descent, Johnny Kuntz, and Blaze ghely, or however you spell it.

Do you wish for me to crush you and your tiny vocabulary? Need I shame you into never posting here again? Is it necessary for me to let you see those pictures of my cock you have been begging me for?

Your small mind is very unworthy of any flame from one as great as myself, although in moments of anger I may smash the skulls of idiots such as Linksy and yourself. That will be the only time I will flame you and each time I do you shall shame yourself and wish you never invoked the wrath of the all powerful, the great, IHTFCC.
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#20
I Hate The FCC said:
Twinkle? :rofl: Nice, every post you make is predictable and it you keep on acting like you're better than me. :rotflmao:

You must realize that I am far superior to you, for I am the epitomy of masculinity, I am the best there ever was and the best there ever will be. You may wish to provoke my anger and have the honor of flaming one as great as I, but it shant happen. You are unworthy of my attention, you have proven yourself to be a mental midget and unworthy of the attention of any member here. You can run back to wherever you came from and socialize with the other inferior types like you. Such as Linksy, I'm_Darth_Vader, Descent, Johnny Kuntz, and Blaze ghely, or however you spell it.

Do you wish for me to crush you and your tiny vocabulary? Need I shame you into never posting here again? Is it necessary for me to let you see those pictures of my cock you have been begging me for?

Your small mind is very unworthy of any flame from one as great as myself, although in moments of anger I may smash the skulls of idiots such as Linksy and yourself. That will be the only time I will flame you and each time I do you shall shame yourself and wish you never invoked the wrath of the all powerful, the great, IHTFCC.
It's flaming, not boxing!
Quite the big press buildup and get punching, featherweight. You are merely a sparring partner if you ever manage to get in the ring, instead of tying yourself up in the ropes.
Bondage is fine in it's place, but jeez that aint an attractive sight.

p.s night FCC it has been a blast
 
Status
Not open for further replies.