WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The gayest dude EVER!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, like we really wanted to see that...Come on, are you gay or something?....LMAO

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i guess he thought it was funny but no-one else did

BumB

Hoodrat
jstager said:
LMFAO! Implants!

How gay is that?!
Speaking of gay...

Im curious to know why you were looking at such a picture in the first place...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Umm... guys get implants all the time. It's called a sex change.

Today was trans-gendered day of remembrance. Perhaps open one's mind?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am now disgusted. You know, it completely pisses me off that we no longer have the sanctity of our breasts thanks to modern science, speaking from a female point of view. Dear gods, will it ever end?

actually, I really dont care. why would you care? yeah, its gay, but damn.

holy jesus christ fucking implants gay naked even crap wtf bunch of chinese/korean/japanese fags PIE!!!!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
wafu said:
holy jesus christ fucking implants gay naked even crap wtf bunch of chinese/korean/japanese fags PIE!!!!!
That was funny, but you need to work on you sentencing a little more better next time.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Actually, I got it from 4chan.org's random image forum.

I pissed myself laughing after I saw this.

Any so-called "Cock Mongler" or "Happy Negro" picture that is in my gallery I got from that very forum.

A wealth of crazy shit goes on there. Lots of furries, hentai addicts, gay people, trolls, and sick bastards hang out there.

Did I mention that a dismemberment picture pops up there about twice a week :D?

BumB

Hoodrat
jstager said:
Actually, I got it from 4chan.org's random image forum.

Lots of furries, hentai addicts, gay people, trolls, and sick bastards hang out there.
You do know you just said that all those sick, retarded people go there, while saying you went there all at the same time? So... which one are you? The Gay one or the sick bastards one?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sick bastards. They have lots of sick humor pictures on there.

BumB

Hoodrat
Honkey said:
...What was the point of this topic?
To show that gay guys like to look at gay guys with implants? =/ ..I think..

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nope. It was to show the humor and diversity that lies in every man :director: 8===lD :moon: .