The Great Taco Sauce Incident of 2020!

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
So, on my way into work this morning. I'm thinking about Donuts, because I normally reserve such luxuries for Friday mornings.
But I'm feeling frisky, Eff Donuts!!! - I know of this crazy backwoods Gas Station that serves deep fried Chimichangas for Breakfast.
So, I roll into this Greased up novelty that should have Colonel Sanders up front, Greeting you to your high Cholesterol Death like a smiling Bob's Big Boy.
I ask for my Deep Fried Chimichanga, and 'Flo' obliges my needs as willing as Syrup on Sunday.
Mind you, 'Flo' looked like she has been smoking Cigarettes since she was 5, with cut off denim, and her Friday Morning is about as exciting as George Jones on a Friday night. I ask her for Hot Sauce, because I like to drown my Semi-Mexican Food in something spicy... I don't expect a Gas Station to provide Pico de Gallo, but gimme dat red sauce in a 3 year old packet ... and she looks at me as if I shot her Step son, Gary, responding, "NO! - but we have Taco Sauce."

🤔
... WTF? What is even the difference???

You mean, you don't supply your customers with Chimichanga Sauce? I can't eat my Chimichanga with TACO Sauce!!!
Yes, Flo, I will accept your 'Taco Sauce', even though you don't SELL Tacos, and I'm ordering your $1.29 Chimichanga.

I blame Trump.
Flo is obviously Racist, and probably has 30 Dale Jr. hats collecting Pall Mall smoke and dust on her 80 year old mantle.

478447.jpg

I have to admit though... Deep Fried Chimichangas for breakfast will be on LOCK for the next few Fridays.... Ungh! - So delicious.

Last edited:

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
There was a wetback chuck wagon that would visit the job sites I worked at when I lived in Arizona. The dude's name was Lupe and I loved that man. He kept his truck pristine and the food was unreal. I was born and bred in Michigan so my history with Mexican food was basically Taco Bell or canned tamales. His wife would make menudo every morning and if you bought anything on the truck you'd get a free bowl. He made these red hot burrito thingy's that he'd deep fry right there while you're waiting. They ranked somewhere between a Dilaudid high and Brooke Shield's 18 year old vagina. It's been 25 years and I can still taste it. One thing that was odd was he'd swing my McDonald's every day and buy a bunch of Big Macs and they would always get bought by the Mexicans.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
There was a wetback chuck wagon that would visit the job sites I worked at when I lived in Arizona. The dude's name was Lupe and I loved that man. He kept his truck pristine and the food was unreal. I was born and bred in Michigan so my history with Mexican food was basically Taco Bell or canned tamales. His wife would make menudo every morning and if you bought anything on the truck you'd get a free bowl. He made these red hot burrito thingy's that he'd deep fry right there while you're waiting. They ranked somewhere between a Dilaudid high and Brooke Shield's 18 year old vagina. It's been 25 years and I can still taste it. One thing that was odd was he'd swing my McDonald's every day and buy a bunch of Big Macs and they would always get bought by the Mexicans.
On most of the sites I was at,there were two trucks, one in the mid morning and one in the later afternoon,
called them the breakfast and supper trucks, the breakfast truck had the breakfast burritos of course, but they also had the most amazing pozole, so good with the corn tortillas and some fresh cut lime that it made you feel all fuzzy warm inside,
the afternoon truck would serve menudos and them combo platas...fuck..talk about it being hard to go back to work after some of those dishes..all I wanted to do was take a fuckin nap I was feeling fat and happy,

• 1Like
Reactions: Dark Fader

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
That's crazy this thread popped up today.
I hadn't had one of these fine Chimi-changas (served with pre-pkgd 'Chimichanga' sauce) here in quite some time...
Got an early jump to my commute and thought i'd treat myself with it being Friday and all.
Stopped by and grabbed one this morning.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
the afternoon truck would serve menudos and them combo platas...fuck..talk about it being hard to go back to work after some of those dishes..all I wanted to do was take a fuckin nap I was feeling fat and happy,
That's why I don't eat at work. I get food in my belly and I start feeling lazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh