WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Greatest Story Ever Told....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Time to start a thread where everybody adds a line or two or three to tell The Greatest Story Ever Told....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Once upon a time in a land not so far away, there was....

Chris

Sick Bastard
..."Hi, Michael! Do you masturbate in the woman-way or in the man-way? Cuz, non of us really know watcha got under there, considering your changing life"...

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
And he replied,"Why not ask the cow? She was there."

Ctoit

Tenderony
NEW STORY-------

All I remember is waking up with one hand........

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
NEW STORY-------

.....grasping her long flowing hair, pulling her head over the edge of the bed as my fingers gently floated over her vulva, teasing her moist mound, her breathing becoming more pronounced as my fingers explored and teased, closer yet pulling away as she writhed and tried to twist. her hips squirming as to try and capture my fingers, aching to engulf them inside of her. i laughed mercilessly to myself, knowing full well she wasn't going to get pleasured so quicky and easily.her nipples were hard and erect, like two bullets ready to be fired from a gun, her breasts firm and succulent, begging for my mouth to ravish them.the fire in her belly burned as i pressed my palm firmly above her clit, pulling my middle finger lightly up the center of her pleasure crease, inching closer and closer to her secret place as my unshaven face wisked across her erect nipples, my tongue darting out from my mouth moistening her aching swollen nipple, then clinching it in my teeth as my tongue swirled around, then suctioning it into my mouth, then nibbling as my finger drew slow circles around the entrance to the wet pink orifice.her feet planted firmly as she slightly arched her back, yearning for my thick hard fingers to probe her, slowly, then with force until reaching a steady rhythm, the sloshing sound echoing through her mind as her panting became louder...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
Now that has the makings for a great story ;)
Mental copulation can be just as stimulating as the physical, please feel free to carry on and add to it.Don't mind me, I'm a big boy with a nefarious mind and a zest for the erotic...

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
GottaHurt said:
.....grasping her long flowing hair, pulling her head over the edge of the bed as my fingers gently floated over her vulva, teasing her moist mound, her breathing becoming more pronounced as my fingers explored and teased, closer yet pulling away as she writhed and tried to twist. her hips squirming as to try and capture my fingers, aching to engulf them inside of her. i laughed mercilessly to myself, knowing full well she wasn't going to get pleasured so quicky and easily.her nipples were hard and erect, like two bullets ready to be fired from a gun, her breasts firm and succulent, begging for my mouth to ravish them.the fire in her belly burned as i pressed my palm firmly above her clit, pulling my middle finger lightly up the center of her pleasure crease, inching closer and closer to her secret place as my unshaven face wisked across her erect nipples, my tongue darting out from my mouth moistening her aching swollen nipple, then clinching it in my teeth as my tongue swirled around, then suctioning it into my mouth, then nibbling as my finger drew slow circles around the entrance to the wet pink orifice.her feet planted firmly as she slightly arched her back, yearning for my thick hard fingers to probe her, slowly, then with force until reaching a steady rhythm, the sloshing sound echoing through her mind as her panting became louder...
And then... you realised you were finger banging Michael Jackson... Who somehow ended up in this story line from the other one... So you killed him. :sword: :gun: :bomb: Done. The world can thank you now.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
WTFNation said:
And then... you realised you were finger banging Michael Jackson... Who somehow ended up in this story line from the other one... So you killed him. :sword: :gun: :bomb: Done. The world can thank you now.
No. I was banging your head into the cement when you realized that that was my foot up your ass, and this story will undoubtedly continue....

freak5ke

freakstar
GottaHurt said:
the girl kisses your lips, gets lower, till your belly is wet,... she keeps goin lower, she licks your nuts,.. then your penis,... she slips him into her mouth, she tries her first blowjob, she's goin soft, gentil and slow, u're enjoying it so much, but then she stops,... goes back 2 your moth and sticks your penis into her wet vagina,...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death

And louder. Gentle moans that filled the air and enter into my own ear causing myself to feel this pleasure with her, as she wiggled slightly with the movement of my finger, pressing herself closer and up against me. I could feel her soft skin become on fire and tiny pearls of sweat pool slightly on her firm belly. I begin to move with her faster and faster, noticing every change of pace race across her face as I slowly and steadily kissed my way down her body, stopping gently over her belly button and removing my finger just to taste the pleasure that was to lay before. She slowly looked down at me… her fingers rubbing the upper part of my back and shoulders…then racing through my hair as her face relaxed slightly . I begin to lick the top part of her soft pussy, its gentle perfume tickling everyone of my sense as I slowly felt her body react to each one of my tender licks… moving down all the way down the clit allowing gentle circles and poetic movements to enchant her closer as she arched up towards my face. I allowed my long wet tongue to circle and then probe inside of her until I found the perfect technique, my fingers and hands raced up her ass and hips to feel her wonderful soft curves as they fumbled over her breast and nipples… I allowed myself little time to think taking in every possible piece of her I could. Her juices now flowing freely into my mouth testing and teasing the flavors of my taste buds, overflowing down passed my lips and into my chin driving me mad with passion.