WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe The Growth Of The United States Police State Since 9/11

nwo analyst

Flame Bait
I don't believe in all the 'conspiracy theories' that are out there. I just analyze (nwo analyst) and try to find out what is real and what is not. I do believe we are heading towards a police state and it's all around us, and yes, what can we do about it? All I can do is make more people aware of it's existence and go from there. Hell, I live in Tijuana so go figure! There are too many nuts out there that give people like me a bad name. I don't believe that everything is a conspiracy, I tend to believe that there are criminal elements of all governments and that they do push their own agenda, there are plenty of documents proving it. So rest assured everyone, I will not be pushing crazy conspiracy theories here. I came here to meet like minded people and share information. I don't want to argue, I do enough of that with my drunk friends! :D

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Just a note that I added some additional spacing in your paragraphs for readability.

FYI: The reason you couldn't include links is because you are new. Your account is automatically upgraded after another handful of posts due to the use of automated anti-spam measures on this site.

Good day...

Oh, and I noticed this exact post verbatim in several location on the internet (From August 2012). What's with the copy/paste?

Including a source URL that is similar to our own. Is this an attempt at spam on your part?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Thanks Jason for your help and info! This is an article I had wrote on my blog. No spam my friend. WTFRLY is a website that posts some of my articles. I originally wanted to just post a paragraph with a link back to my blog but that didn't work so I copied and pasted it.
We don't mind if you post content for others to read and discuss/debate from a blog or whatever. What we'd have issue with is a new member coming here and posting a small blurb directing to an outside link and never participating on the site again. That never ends well and the content (spam) would be removed.

Since you are participating here (and I hope additional threads), I'll assume this won't be you and welcome the lively conversation.

• 2Agree
Reactions: nwo analyst and BRiT

nwo analyst

Flame Bait
Jason: Thank you very much and I will be here discussing issues with everyone. I understand exactly what you are saying. I'm not here to start problems. I would never have posted a real picture of myself if I wanted to act like a fool! I will start a new thread soon, when I can figure out how to do this without messing everything up. It's hard to find like minded people to begin with so I wouldn't want to ruin this by posting garbage. Thanks again my friend. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: Jason

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
Wanna fight about it?:D
I don't wanna fight about shit. Neither does anyone else. And THAT'S my point.

Do you think the folks in power are going to give back any? If you do, tell me your dealer's name & cell number ... because I want some of the shit you're smoking. :thumbsup:

If there's one thing I've learned in this life, it's this: if you want something, you have to take it. Period. Fortunately for those in power, 99% of the people in this country are too big of pussies to hit back. So the status quo will remain.

Learn to love Big Brother. He's here to stay.

• 1LOL
Reactions: jujubee

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I don't wanna fight about shit. Neither does anyone else. And THAT'S my point.

Do you think the folks in power are going to give back any? If you do, tell me your dealer's name & cell number ... because I want some of the shit you're smoking. :thumbsup:

If there's one thing I've learned in this life, it's this: if you want something, you have to take it. Period. Fortunately for those in power, 99% of the people in this country are too big of pussies to hit back. So the status quo will remain.

Learn to love Big Brother. He's here to stay.
I thought I just said 'never to be recovered', motherfucker! Lol

I wouldn't share my weed with you now after that, anyway!:p