The guy at the bottom of the page.

mr_skrunchy

Loseyourselfinthemystery
7
0
0
I'd like to take a moment to recognize the guy at the bottom of the page, next to the "all rights reserved" thing. I just joined here, and I think that guy should be payed more.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
i think that i should be paid more. I create about 200 g in revenue a month for my company and i get paid jack shit.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
dustinzgirl said:
i think that i should be paid more. I create about 200 g in revenue a month for my company and i get paid jack shit.
so do i, all i see is 10.00$ an hour
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,951
0
0
i had a job once?

interviewed last week. apparently i made a good impression, have to speak to a top-top administrator, and may yet become employed again!

~ dan ~
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
702
562
morelos said:
i had a job once?

interviewed last week. apparently i made a good impression, have to speak to a top-top administrator, and may yet become employed again!

~ dan ~
well, good luck with that.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
Don't leave after you become employed, Morelos. You are the smartest guy on this forum.

Just curious, what is Morelos? What does it mean?
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
1
100
mr_skrunchy said:
I'd like to take a moment to recognize the guy at the bottom of the page, next to the "all rights reserved" thing. I just joined here, and I think that guy should be payed more.
dude thats the pic i first saw when i went to this site and i said the same thing.
 

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
17,250
7,840
637
youknowthedeal said:
so do i, all i see is 10.00$ an hour
Fuckers. When I do side jobs, I charge $80 to $125/ hr dependig on the customer. My company charges our customers a flat rate of $125.00 /hr for me to go on site and $70 /hr for remote configuration (dialing up on a modem or telnet). What do I get an hour from them? $40 /hr. Fuckers. I seriously have to develop a customer base and start my own consulting firm. Again, Fuckers.
 

Lawdawg428

Ranter
781
0
16
MaxPower said:
Fuckers. When I do side jobs, I charge $80 to $125/ hr dependig on the customer. My company charges our customers a flat rate of $125.00 /hr for me to go on site and $70 /hr for remote configuration (dialing up on a modem or telnet). What do I get an hour from them? $40 /hr. Fuckers. I seriously have to develop a customer base and start my own consulting firm. Again, Fuckers.


So you get fucked every time you walk into work
 

blight_11

Fresh Meat
2
0
0
hello dear friend,
i do believe he should get paid more but what happens if its just a fat man made of putty? what do they do with the putty? WHAT DO THEY DO? lets make icecream
 

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
457
0
16
blight_11 said:
hello dear friend,
i do believe he should get paid more but what happens if its just a fat man made of putty? what do they do with the putty? WHAT DO THEY DO? lets make icecream
dude, WTF your homosexual...go away seriously you have just made us all more stupid from a single post something that is normally reservered for MR.Newbie...die bitch die.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
MaxPower said:
Fuckers. When I do side jobs, I charge $80 to $125/ hr dependig on the customer. My company charges our customers a flat rate of $125.00 /hr for me to go on site and $70 /hr for remote configuration (dialing up on a modem or telnet). What do I get an hour from them? $40 /hr. Fuckers. I seriously have to develop a customer base and start my own consulting firm. Again, Fuckers.
so you are the tech guy then? do you work for bantec?