WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The happiest day of my life(but painful)

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
here is hat happens today morning.

I get up for class and i go in the shower. I have soap all over m body and face and suddenly the water turns extremely hot. Well obviously i got scalded
and the soap got in my eyes and i was stumbling around the bathrom trying to reach the sink.so after 5 min i succesfully get clean and i think this is going to be the worst day ever.

during breakfast, i notice that my step mom and her son arent in the house and i ask my dad why?(i hate both of them)
my dad said that they are seperating(YES!!!!!!!!)and hes getting back with my mother(YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!) and there wont be any divorce procedures, because my mom and dad hadnt officially divorced, they were just living seperately and they were eventually going to get a divorce. I dont know why they are getting together, ot why my dad and my step mom are seperating, but im just frikkin happy :) . I cant believe this. they seperated 1 and a half years ago, and they are getting back together........ this is the happiest day of my life(well not as happy as the first time i had sex). Ever since my mom and dad seperated, i have this feeling of loneliness and emptiness, i can eat nice warm home coocked mmeals now because i never touched my stepmoms food. My fucking step brother isnt going to be with us now.when i college is done, i can actually say im going home, i feal at peace at heart now.

/me gehts drunk tonight and celebrates like crazy

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Nice, buddy.

I had a good day once. It was like, 4 years ago, and I'm pretty sure I was happy too. Relish in this moment, junior.

Unless you are older than me, in which case, relish in this moment, geezer.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Good for you! :thumbsup:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
yaay for you :hug2:

and I jsut have to say this..when I read the thread name I thought someone had given birth..but then I saw it was you and figured out you..did not have a baby.. but YAY for you, I don't like ppl getting divorces..

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
thans a lot guys. I havent been this happy in years. All this time i felt like there was a void(hehe) in my heart and my stomach!(i don know how to explain thefeeling). All of a sudden, im enjoying college, i love posting on the form, i take interest in hanging out with my friends....*sigh* the miracles that occur after something like this happens.
I feel really bad though becuase james just passed away, and im posting something which is happy and gay(not the fag gay, i mean the happy gay)

i wish he was here to share these feelings also :(
ps thanks for the hug stardust...im going to treasure that