WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The happy pill.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
haha, unique game there...odd but unique :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
156...i think ravers would really like this game. :blah:

nexus

Hoodrat
ha was fun to play on a boreing sunday night...159.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
damn this game i9s addicting....i cant get past level four. twist, you suck.....lol...one more pointless game for me to get frustrated with....gee...thanks....lol....just kidding i actually like this game.....i told my son that the faces have colds and it is thier medicine...

VirusX

lynduhlovesme
wah 315 :p then i have to start all over again :(
there is no more than level 5 :(

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
looks like a game my stepmom made up , oh no wait that was Prozac ping pong.... :p anyhow funny game eventually I stoped playing with a shamefull score of 184 lol.

VirusX

lynduhlovesme
Clutchtwice said:
looks like a game my stepmom made up , oh no wait that was Prozac ping pong.... :p anyhow funny game eventually I stoped playing with a shamefull score of 184 lol.

lol you probably stoped playing at level 3 ? :p i don't think its that hard :S
well good luck for all ^^ i had nothing to do so i spent my time playing that game ;P