WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The hawties thread

yup and i'm lickin them

is this thread hawt or not?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, looking at my own pants really doesn't do it for me. If that were the case, I'd never have to look at women...

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
That reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons when they all go to the SuperBowl on the bus, and all the guys let out their guts, until the tour guide/travel lady gets on the bus, and they suck them back in again.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Like that Z?

Seems pretty simple to me...

Way to save 6 keyboard strokes.

i got in shit for that too! like he should feel shame! hes hawt and he was not sucking in! hes skinny, i'm gonna get some meat on them bones yet!

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Getting meat from his bones, and putting it on his bones is two totally different things...

oh ya the booby thread still running yet this one istn't? pfft, its a perdy post and i knew i shoulda put them in the boob thread.