WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Hidden Pothole

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
So I commute to Orlando for work, roughly 75 miles one way and it's an enjoyable drive, tranquil and relaxed, until I discovered the hidden pothole...

I'm bookin' my normal 80mph, windows down, golden rays a shinin' and jammin on a cd of mixed tunes when my usual pitstop for gas is approaching, I gear down to make the sweeper turn to get into Raghibs Dothead Gas and Grub
and I'll be goddamned if the entire right side of my Accord drops into the fucking pothole from hell. It's a gentle sweeper downhill turn into Raghibs so the motherfucking black hole is hidden until it's too fucking late!!! It's 24" crater of agony that literally ripped a 4" gash into the sidewall of my right front Eagle GTII. Not a super expensive tire mind you, but I just got them less than six months ago, and I buy my tires all at the same time.

So I limp in and get out to view the damage, my car literally bottomed out hard as if coming in for a landing with a broken landing gear, it was an ouch.
There it was, sure as fuck, a gaping hole, in the middle of buttfuck nowhere (I take the backroad, SR-192) at a Dothead gas station. I immediately decide to place the blame on Raghib, seeing how it's his fine establishment that's hosting the fucking crater, only to find myself in a pointless argument with Raghibs cousin, Punda. Punda assures me that the pothole "technically" isn't on his cousins property, that it's on the states property. I immediately reach down, and pull out the emergency sharp stick I carry, and snap it off in my own ass. As I know from experience, anything that has to do involving the state, you might as well write it off, 'cause you're fucked before you get started. I continue to browbeat Punda, explaining to him, that if they knew the pothole was there, why didn't they put up a sign, a barricade or something to alert people. His reply, "It's not on my cousins property, so it's not his responsibility". I keep my temper in check as I explain to him, it's a courtesy to your customers, if you want to keep them, to alert them of road hazards like this. "The pothole is on SR-192, it's the states responsibility" he replies.

Fuck me, it's pointless, I'm gonna be late for work, so I get on the horn to AAA to get my car towed, to assess the damage and get the tire replaced. Good news, Clem will be here in 30 minutes with a carryall, cool deal.My boss listens to my rant and busts out laughing, I'll see ya when I see ya, my boss is the shit. So I pour some fuckin' salt in my wound and purchase an ice tea from Punda, who shows no signs of concern for my damaged goods, totally impervious to my situation. I shake my head and wait.

Clem finally shows up with a bitchin rig, loads my Honda up and we head out to Tire Kingdom to get a new skin.Everything is copacetic until I schedule an appoinment with Honda to check everything out....

I take it into Honda 3 days later so they can go through it to see if there's any damage from the fuckin' pothole besides the tire/rim/alignment. Sure enough, I've got a cracked motor mount.They have to order the part, so I schedule an appointment for the following week. I make it through the week, drag my ass in there at the buttcrack of dawn, when I'm informed that the service rep who I scheduled the appoinment with, didn't order the part and is on vacation.I almost hit the fuckin' roof. I maintained though as I smiled and gritted my teeth, after all, the guy I was currently talking to was apologetic, and it wasn't his fault. He orders the part, and reschedules me for the following week.

Here's the kicker, I go back in the following week, and there's dicksmack, the fuck who didn't order the part. No sooner do I get in the door, he strides over to me and tells me he doesn't appreciate me getting him in trouble for not ordering the part, he palms it off as if it's the parts dept. fault!!! At this point, I want to step on his foot, grab his belt buckle, grasp his throat and bend his 6' 6" 145# lanky fucking ass over the desk backwards and listen to every one of his fucking vertebre snap in unison. I don't even get to utter my first word when he turns his back on me and walks away, his hand in the air explaining that he's got my paperwork all ready and my car will be done shortly.

I sat and stewed awhile, thinking I'd take it up with his boss, but why bother, dicksmacks like this always cause their own demise, so I decided to let nature run her course on him. They told me the previous week that the damage would be $125.00, so when the cashier paged me and told me that my bill was only $70.00, I didn't flinch, I paid it and was on my way. An hour after getting home, I get a call from the service manager, and in a very timid voice, he tells me that there's been a mistake. It's seems they didn't bill me for the part, only the labor, and he'd appreciate it if I could come down and take care of it. I smile to myself and tell him, no problem :cool: as I look at the stamp on my work order/receipt, PAID IN FULL.

$172.00 for tire and 4 wheel alignment, $70.00 for labor on the mount. I'm keeping my fuckin $55.00 for the part. Normally, I'm a stand up guy, but this time, let dicksmack eat it.

Oh yea, Fuck Punda and Raghib as well, they're a phone call away from deportation.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
umm gh...

the only problem with this is, is normally when they have big screw up like that, it comes out of the cashier check, being as it was her fault. So the person you are sticking it to really isn't the dicksmack.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
umm gh...

the only problem with this is, is normally when they have big screw up like that, it comes out of the cashier check, being as it was her fault. So the person you are sticking it to really isn't the dicksmack.
They can pass the buck to whoever they like, it's just not going to be my, $55.00.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lol...

dude, guess thats what you get for driving a Honda...

Civics are like tampons ...

every pussy has one....
lol

(note: not trying to call you a pussy or anything, just laughing at the 19 year olds who daddy buy them their lil honda and they think they all bad and bring it to the local drag strip and be like... oh yeah I am bad only to find out those of us who build our own motors, worked our ass off for our dream machine... kicks and stomps the fuck out of them)

There is this chick, she drives a car called "Charlie Dick Sucker" its a mudstain(Mustang) and being a ford, its alright... She normaly gives pearl and I a good run for our money...

This punk ass bitch pulls up in his Civic and this chick is pretty cute, and we are just having a few friendly bets... (nothing like what you seen on To fast..to Furious...where talking a few hundred at the most) Anyways the ass looks at me and he Like where your car Hunny... I was like you see the white Camaro your behind..thats my baby, he like you want to race.... before I could answer our mudstain(Mustang ) chick pops up and she like I will race... Alright, he like but I make the bet... she like shoot... Your going to suck my fucking dick if I win.

She just smiles and said... and if I win "Your going to suck Charlie's"

lets just say she won.... Wish I could remember her name... only remember her cars name cause it stuck out...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
lol...

dude, guess thats what you get for driving a Honda...
You couldn't give me an American car. The last of the great American cars rolled off of the assembly lines back in 1970, after that, they all went down hill.

I had a '64 Chevy II, or "Box Nova" when I was in high school, 283cid. It was bad, but that was when burning up tires and squandering gas was important to me....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gh lets go burn down the gas station

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
have never burnt down a gas station before...

burned a barn down once.. lol

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
if u burnet down a gas staiton u wouldn't be here to tell the story ;)

yowatupdogg said:
if u burnet down a gas staiton u wouldn't be here to tell the story ;)
only if you're a moron and don't know what you're doing.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Unforgiven said:
only if you're a moron and don't know what you're doing.
lots of ways for a sation to burn down or blow up