WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The History of the Universe in 200 Words or Less

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Quantum fluctuation. Inflation. Expansion. Strong nuclear interaction. Particle-antiparticle annihilation. Deuterium and helium production. Density perturbations. Recombination. Blackbody radiation. Local contraction. Cluster formation. Reionization? Violent relaxation. Virialization. Biased galaxy formation? Turbulent fragmentation. Contraction. Ionization. Compression. Opaque hydrogen. Massive star formation. Deuterium ignition. Hydrogen fusion. Hydrogen depletion. Core contraction. Envelope expansion. Helium fusion. Carbon, oxygen, and silicon fusion. Iron production. Implosion. Supernova explosion. Metals injection. Star formation. Supernova explosions. Star formation. Condensation. Planetesimal accretion. Planetary differentiation. Crust solidification. Volatile gas expulsion. Water condensation. Water dissociation. Ozone production. Ultraviolet absorption. Photosynthetic unicellular organisms. Oxidation. Mutation. Natural selection and evolution. Respiration. Cell differentiation. Sexual reproduction. Fossilization. Land exploration. Dinosaur extinction. Mammal expansion. Glaciation. Homo sapiens manifestation. Animal domestication. Food surplus production. Civilization! Innovation. Exploration. Religion. Warring nations. Empire creation and destruction. Exploration. Colonization. Taxation without representation. Revolution. Constitution. Election. Expansion. Industrialization. Rebellion. Emancipation Proclamation. Invention. Mass production. Urbanization. Immigration. World conflagration. League of Nations. Suffrage extension. Depression. World conflagration. Fission explosions. United Nations. Space exploration. Assassinations. Lunar excursions. Resignation. Computerization. World Trade Organization. Terrorism. Internet expansion. Reunification. Dissolution. World-Wide Web creation. Composition. Extrapolation?

LINK

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I could do it in less. ;)

It started, went along for a while, and finally just stopped. The end.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
He's my version:

Big-Bang-KaMai-HaMai-HAAaaaaa!!!!
Entropy Ensues

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woodreaux said:
He's my version:

Big-Bang-KaMai-HaMai-HAAaaaaa!!!!
Entropy Ensues
seven words.. anyone beat that?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Boom, Everything, Ends.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Stars, Explosion, Implosion, Scatter, Compressation, OMFGation, Adamation, Eveation, Big Bang, Jesus, Moses, David, Arthur, Hatshepsut, Ramses, Hammurabi, Washington, Abraham, George Clooney,Bush, Bush,

(my gay mind is taking over, was it adam and eve, or adam and steve?:happysad: )

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i like the original one though, i like the repetition of 'exploration', makes me momentarily proud to be human that we explored so much..maybe that's our best characteristic?

littleone

the short crazy one
void said:
i like the original one though, i like the repetition of 'exploration', makes me momentarily proud to be human that we explored so much..maybe that's our best characteristic?
That's only because we (meaning humans) are obsessed with the things around us. Wanting, no, needing to be apart of everything that we aren't originally a part of. We like to think that we found things, discovered "new" ideas, and explored places that only a few other humans have. We want this glorified reputation. Maybe not individually, but we all want power and to be known.

Not saying what you said is stupid or anything Void. I'm just putting in my two cents; nothing important or meaningful.

I think that there is pride behind being human, to be a part of a race that has explored so much, too.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
littleone said:
That's only because we (meaning humans) are obsessed with the things around us. Wanting, no, needing to be apart of everything that we aren't originally a part of. We like to think that we found things, discovered "new" ideas, and explored places that only a few other humans have. We want this glorified reputation. Maybe not individually, but we all want power and to be known.

Not saying what you said is stupid or anything Void. I'm just putting in my two cents; nothing important or meaningful.

I think that there is pride behind being human, to be a part of a race that has explored so much, too.
you're right from that perspective.. the ego etc.
but i was thinking that exploration seperates us from the other animals, sure so do opposable thumbs but our thirst for the new is one of the main things that has led us to spread, dominate, subjugate.. ok, this is starting to look bad.. :happysad:

i just like going on vacation ok.. :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
The middle is the ending of the beginning and the beginning of the end.
ah, zen huh?

Ohmm.

if you know anything about budism or hinduism youll get that one ;)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
My explanation is best.

"Lol"

There you have it. The world in a nutshell. 3 letters, I win.