WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the horror....the horror....

gumercules

Ultra Mega
hm, i'm also in the club. but not for long. well, for a while.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTF - club? Where is club?b :mfinger:

20 is a shity club cuz that just means that u have to wait another fucking yea to drink!!!!!! :mfinger:

punkin

bitchy bitch
I used to be in the club but it sucked! You and me, Lobo, say Join new club! :rolleyes:

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
tinytim_one said:
20 is a shity club cuz that just means that u have to wait another fucking yea to drink!!!!!! :mfinger:
i'm in college, where the beer flows like water. or some other quote that applies to booze being easily available.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
on the same lines, i don't know any 20 year olds who want to drink who don't have access to it

written in dinosaur voice - back in my day, you only needed to be 18 to get the hard stuff - hahahahaha

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
punkin said:
I used to be in the club but it sucked! You and me, Lobo, say Join new club! :rolleyes:
Are You 99 too? :confused:

Anyway ... I hate clubs ... cuz they got anual fee! :mad: :sword: :gun: :mfinger:

Smiss

smissinat0r
i'm in that "i feel older every day" club

well, tecnically i guess i AM...

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
i can't wait till i'm 21 this way when i have beer no one can yell at me. lousy authorities.

Sod

Spilly Talker
i'm a cocky 18 year old who's waiting to turn 19, so i can go to the strip clubs and get high quality (over used) bum

Smiss

smissinat0r
You have to be 19 to go to strip clubs in Canada? Where is the sense in THAT?