WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The horror!!!

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
I don't know if it'll be up there forever, but at the top of each page is that chat reminder thing!!! It is plaguing my eyes!!! The shock from the change almost killed me! You're lucky I'm not suing...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
It will serve as a blaring reminder of how great an idea it was to run a chatroom! :lol:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Jason said:
It will serve as a blaring reminder of how great an idea it was to run a chatroom! :lol:
im just to stupid to even find the chat.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
im just to stupid to even find the chat.
haha
wtf.com has live chat on EFNET
you can download the mIRC client or use one of the java IRC clients, follow the link for more infoclick here

magnolia

Postaholic
Give u Cancer said:
I don't know if it'll be up there forever, but at the top of each page is that chat reminder thing!!! It is plaguing my eyes!!! The shock from the change almost killed me! You're lucky I'm not suing...
I don't like it either. Oh well, I'll just have to deal for a bit.

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
HAHAHAHA yea its pretty dumb... im new so i tot it was for real... den everyday i visit, its still there so its kinda irritating....