WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Incredibles! Holy F'ing shit!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
This movie was AWESOME.. A TON of adult humor and situations that I found hilarious, the entire plot was ingenius, the movie fucking kicked Nemo's pants off, a lot of known actors for the voices..

This beats the hell out of Team America!

Sorry for quick thread I'm moving around a lot this weekend.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
What made you decide to see this? Before I read this, I would have never seen that film.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
All pixar movies have their adult references, I just went with a bunch of my friends, all the other movies out there I've either seen or they suck.. I really would suggest seeing The Incredibles.. It's friggin awesome..

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anything can easily beat team america thats not saying much.

tzedek

Original Member
msalyss and I watched this movie last night, we both thought it was very funny. I would recommend to see it. Its the first animated film i have actually liked.

theLPsoilder

shit happens
ye

i just like goin to pixar movies casue i love the computer work they make the charaters look so fucking real it really fasinates me :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I must agree is a great movie. I watched it a few weeks ago and thought it was the best animated out so far.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
The movie was awesome, Violet was the coolest. If she would have stayed goth then She would be the first gothic superhero!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hardy har I told you guys. I thought it was hilarious and there were enough adult references, animations and comedy for literally all ages that it has to be the best animation yet.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
strange, everyone is creaming their pants over this movie here, but to those that I've talked to about it have given me mixed feelings. I guess I'll just have to see it for myself... when it comes out on video.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
"I"
Stands for Illegal downloading

:thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
Thats what a huge banner says across the movie theater I go to. I was just mentioning why wait for it to come out on video?

theLPsoilder said:
i just like goin to pixar movies casue i love the computer work they make the charaters look so fucking real it really fasinates me :thumbsup:
Actually, they don't look very realistic compared to the polar express (GAY GAY GAY DON'T FREAKING SEE [had to see it with my 5 year old cuz:( ]) or final fantasy.