WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The intrnet in 2015.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
This is one of the best "fictumantiry" I've seen. It shows the growth of google, amazon, the downfall of microsoft. It has all that io think will happen in the future. The loss of privacy, increase of ads, and thew monolopy that google will become. it is laid out quite well, like a real docmuentry.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/epic

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
i watched it again. still makes logical sense. :thumbsup:

make sure to thoroughly seach the forums before posting something "original" :D

Jung

???
Premium
billybob13 said:
It has all that io think will happen in the future. The loss of privacy, increase of ads, and thew monolopy that google will become.
LiberatioN said:
still makes logical sense.:D
That's ridiculous. First, there are anti-trust laws in place to prevent these types of things from happening. Second, I seriously doubt Google really cares about becoming a global monopoly and controlling things to that extent. Google is a web search company, that branched out into advertising. Everything they offer is just a tool to show you their ads; their search pages, Gmail, Google Scholar, et al. They all serve one purpose; to show you the ads of those who are part of their affiliate programs. Google doesn't even handle any news, they just aggregate feeds from other well known agencies.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Google will probably expand more than it has to date...I wouldnt have said this before they opened publicly traded stock. All the anti-trust law does is prevent them from bombarding and sabotaging the media industy, not embarking into it. I bet that some of the customized "formulas and algorythms" they described in the proposed "Google Grid" may actually be quite accurate. It's a good idea, anyway. Customized/filtered news based around the interests of the particular user? Genius. It'll probably happen in a very similar fashion...As far as Google and Amazon combining? I dunno about that.