WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Iraqi Prison Abuse Scandle (non-issue version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep75

Tenderony
wow. i don't know what the hell pissed so many people off. i thought that alot of those pictures were pretty funny. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
shep75 said:
wow. i don't know what the hell pissed so many people off. i thought that alot of those pictures were pretty fuccy. :thumbsup:

Shep 75 is SPAMMING B&T.GJ 75 :thumbsup:

shep75

Tenderony
shep said:
Shep 75 is SPAMMING B&T.GJ 75 :thumbsup:
i am not spamming B&T. youre just being a typical Kanuck/Fagboy. if you don't like my rantings, then don't read them you fucking moron. :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
do you know what alter-ego mean's?Try not to go to dictionary.com kk :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
DAMN POST IN THE RIGHT FUCKING FORUM. THIS IS BAIT AND TACKLE. NOT ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!

GROWLS

Someone move this shti

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
DAMN POST IN THE RIGHT FUCKING FORUM. THIS IS BAIT AND TACKLE. NOT ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!

GROWLS

Someone move this shti

whats the point in moving it to issues?

shep

Local alcoholic
_Kitana_ said:

GROWLS

Someone move this shti
Shep75 was spamming.Cockfarmer at his best :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
whats the point in moving it to issues?
It help keeps the forums cleaned up. Thats why we have seprate forums. people who do not wish to see issue stuff, don't have to enter that forum and don't have to see it in bait and tackle. Plus people are who are looking to discuss such topics can go there. IT KEEPS THE BOARD ORGANIZED.

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
It help keeps the forums cleaned up. Thats why we have seprate forums. people who do not wish to see issue stuff, don't have to enter that forum and don't have to see it in bait and tackle. Plus people are who are looking to discuss such topics can go there. IT KEEPS THE BOARD ORGANIZED.

did you read any of this thread what so ever? there hasnt been any "issues" talk at all. :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I think that the whole bush getting arrested in Canada is fake. If that did happen don't you all think it would be all over the news?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm tired, someone make me a grill cheese sandwich.

shep

Local alcoholic
Cuddles said:
I think that the whole bush getting arrested in Canada is fake. If that did happen don't you all think it would be all over the news?
No we beat him good,hell i got a shot or two in :thumbsup: .Yes it would be on cnn non stop

tzedek

Original Member
Cuddles said:
then try posting in that thread, dipshit. :eek:

smoke said:
I'm tired, someone make me a grill cheese sandwich.

no way, pb&j is better.

Descent

Hella Constipated
God damn 75, you have to be the most fucking ignorant person I have ever met online. I'm going to track your IP address, so that when I turn 18 I'll buy a plane ticket and smash your windows. Seriously, wake the fuck up! Why do I have to live in a shitty country like this, where we have retards like 75 who fuck up the electoral college?

It doesn't matter anyway, because when Bush reinstates the draft, I'll be living it up in Canada. Since my brother can be drafted (I cannot, I have very mild autism, ADHD, and Athsma), we would move to Canada as soon as it takes effect.

Also, calling Abu Gharib a good thing is horrendous, you fucking racist! I have a Muslim friend who would be apalled to hear this. You know, Muslims are much nicer people than you piece of shit evangelical Chrisitans (Only evangelical ones, I have many liberal Christian friends), maybe yuou should try meeting some. Too bad you live in "******Lynch, USA," so that will never happen.

Incidents like Abu Gharib damage American alliances and create more problems for us in the middle east, as well as the entire world.

Status
Not open for further replies.