WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The IRS is so cool

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have been on hold for twenty minutes. Somebody shoot me, please, just shoot me.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
I have been on hold for twenty minutes. Somebody shoot me, please, just shoot me.
Stick IT to'em...or get stuck by them?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
*bang* .....great, now when the IRS pick up..they'll be after me '-_-

time to run..cya

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy shit someone answered.....and transfered me....this is like calling tech support

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Holy shit someone answered.....and transfered me....this is like calling tech support

Are you touring INDIA via the phone?? :)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
dustinzgirl said:
lolz..i know how that is...20 people later and they finally quit and say we cannot fix your problem and hang up on you......1.95 a minute became a total waste

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
Are you sure thats what you want?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
what's your reason to call the IRS? i try to advoid authority like that as much as possible

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Seije said:
what's your reason to call the IRS? i try to advoid authority like that as much as possible
Work out payments?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i pretty much only talk to dea and mag and g string cause no one else talks

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The fucking fuckers sent me a letter saying that I owe 2000 dollars. Basically, my exhub had a house IN HIS NAME NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. And the last tax year that we filed together, the company claimed that house as a financial loss, which technically becomes our financial INCOME.
But, the house does nto have my name on it and I did not sign anything to do with it. I just need to prove it. Then they will get off my ass.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
dustinzgirl said:
The fucking fuckers sent me a letter saying that I owe 2000 dollars. Basically, my exhub had a house IN HIS NAME NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. And the last tax year that we filed together, the company claimed that house as a financial loss, which technically becomes our financial INCOME.
But, the house does nto have my name on it and I did not sign anything to do with it. I just need to prove it. Then they will get off my ass.
if you dident have anything on the house how come they are after you?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dustinzgirl said:
yeah and this kinda came out of nowhere

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
yeah and this kinda came out of nowhere
Exactly. I would get an attorney, but that would cost 2 gs. so if I cant solve this on my own, tehn I will just pay them the money that I dont owe. The IRS scares me, they remind me of a 3rd grade bully and russian KGB from the old days....just mean people.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
well i hope that all works out for ya

while your arguing at them..ask them why i didn't get much back on my last tax return...i worked twice as hard, and got back twice less....they took out so much more money on me and i got nothing back...and i was in college..i was hoping for some kinda school deduction thing

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seije said:
well i hope that all works out for ya

while your arguing at them..ask them why i didn't get much back on my last tax return...i worked twice as hard, and got back twice less....they took out so much more money on me and i got nothing back...and i was in college..i was hoping for some kinda school deduction thing
Did you PAY for ANY of your school books, computers, software, anything that can be related directly to being a student that was paid out of your own pocket?
If so and you have the reciepts, I would refile.
Im actually pretty good at taxes, I have done my own for years.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
dustinzgirl said:
Did you PAY for ANY of your school books, computers, software, anything that can be related directly to being a student that was paid out of your own pocket?
If so and you have the reciepts, I would refile.
Im actually pretty good at taxes, I have done my own for years.
I'm a working citizen...so yes i pay for everything i do and own...i didn't really want a student loan but i may have to look into it now..i just didn't want to end up like my dad who's still paying his off