WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Japanese Are Fucking Crazy!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
If this video doesn't convince you that the Japanese are totally fucking crazy, then nothing will. These hot little Japanese chicks have steaks attached to their foreheads while a big-ass lizard goes after them.

It's a freakin' TV game show to boot! WTF Man!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-123322263707848424

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
There was one floating around the web where girls are wrapped head-to-toe in toilet paper, then guys squirt them with puny water pistols. Whichever girl is the most uncovered wins for that team. Awesome shit, since they're not wearing anything underneath the paper....

Those japanese do think of some great games..

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
the japs lost world war 2, and they've been on the downward spiral ever since..

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
If, by "downward spiral" you mean "pacifist masters of technological advancement and artistry" then yes, I do believe they are.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
OmegaZeto said:
If, by "downward spiral" you mean "pacifist masters of technological advancement and artistry" then yes, I do believe they are.
hahaha repped for truth

R

RedOctober

Big ass lizzard?

It's a baby! :D

Nice idea anyway.

In The Netherlands we had a stupid program where people were asked to eat a can of living worms for 1000 bucks. :eek:

littleone

the short crazy one
I would just like to point out that the US doesn't have the most un-outrageous games. Look at fear factor, or survival (at least what people are doing for oreos and peanut butter.) and the insane list goes on. Don't pick on the Japanese. I took Japanese as a second language for 5 years, and I also went there a few years back. I love the history, the culture and how advanced they are in technology.

I could be taking this wrong, maybe you're not hating on Japan. But if you are, look at other things then just their really funny TV shows. Japan, like America has more to it then just what's on TV.

BTW: those japanes girls aren't hot.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
littleone said:
I would just like to point out that the US doesn't have the most un-outrageous games. Look at fear factor, or survival (at least what people are doing for oreos and peanut butter.) and the insane list goes on. Don't pick on the Japanese. I took Japanese as a second language for 5 years, and I also went there a few years back. I love the history, the culture and how advanced they are in technology.
Good for you!

littleone said:
I could be taking this wrong, maybe you're not hating on Japan. But if you are, look at other things then just their really funny TV shows. Japan, like America has more to it then just what's on TV.
You are taking it wrong! It's just funny!

littleone said:
BTW: those japanes girls aren't hot.
OPINIONS!! Dumb bitch! :mad:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
fire_starter said:
Wow their vioces are reeeally high pitched. Did anyone else notice that or is it just me?
Yes girls usually do have a high pitched voice, even worse when they get together and get scared. It's quite annoying.

littleone

the short crazy one
ChilianFuckFace said:
You are taking it wrong! It's just funny!

OPINIONS!! Dumb bitch! :mad:

I know. I'm not dumb. If you really read what I wrote, I wasn't being serious, completely. Damn. And, this isn't B&T, take that there.

Yes, it was funny, I was on the floor laughing.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
littleone said:
I know. I'm not dumb. If you really read what I wrote, I wasn't being serious, completely. Damn. And, this isn't B&T, take that there.
Hmm, again. Opinions.

Don't tell me what I already know. I know this isn't B%T. I took my chances. :rolleyes:

littleone

the short crazy one
ChilianFuckFace said:
Hmm, again. Opinions.

Don't tell me what I already know. I know this isn't B%T. I took my chances. :rolleyes:
Yes, and those are your opinions. You act like I think you care. I know you don't. So stop talking like I care about yours. Let me say what I need to say and move on. Stop drawing this out. It's getting old.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
littleone said:
Yes, and those are your opinions. You act like I think you care. I know you don't. So stop talking like I care about yours. Let me say what I need to say and move on. Stop drawing this out. It's getting old.
Stop stop! This isn't B%T... :rolleyes:

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
What makes all those Japanese game shows unbelieveable to me is they don't pay out shit for prizes. The contestants do it just to be on TV I guess. At least with Fear Factor you have a chance to win 50K for eating maggots or whatever.