WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Jig is up, The news it out, You finally found me.

Slacker

Postaholic
Well I am back from a long vacation again. I went kayaking, biking, swimming, hiking, and paintballing. I had lots of fun and I also have tons of blister. I got sunburn on top of my sunburn. My muscle are aching from all this exercise. My face hurts from all the sunburn. I went fishing and caught about 6 fish. I have welts all over from the paintballs and I have lots and lots of blisters on my feet from hiking and running. I went Driving for hours. I went and stopped at this place called the "Craters of the Moon". It is were all these valcanoes were and caves. I went walking for about 15 miles around that place.

I have noticed that wtf.com has changed alot new smilies and new stuff. Would you please enlighten me on anything new?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Not too much new Linksy, welcome back!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Damn...now let's see what threads Linksy DOESN'T post in.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
So the big question Linksy is

"Did you get head?"

Well?

Did you? It was vacation after all...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
We didn't find you. To find something, or someone, you first have to be looking.

Slacker

Postaholic
UberSkippy said:
We didn't find you. To find something, or someone, you first have to be looking.
I surprised you actually cared enough to reply. You found my thread.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
UberSkippy said:
Yeah.. me and uber was busy, hey, let's not kid ourselves, we're not the greatest people at finding stuff, what were we doing again? I can't remember. :happysad:

Slacker

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
The title of this thread makes me want to listen to Styx.

*puts on Styx* :happysad:
Thats were I got it from I was listening to them. :thumbsup: