Other The Jim Rome Show Thread

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
It would be interesting to see what Beane could do if MLB had an NFL structure. The guy is a magician.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MisterFister

Watching the Celtics v. 76ers game. Its pretty clear that the NBA is extremely racist. I hope they're working on an affirmative action committee because the racial break down is very problematic.

• 1LOL

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Watching the Celtics v. 76ers game. Its pretty clear that the NBA is extremely racist. I hope they're working on an affirmative action committee because the racial break down is very problematic.

Oh, you mean by the lack of Filipinos playing the game, right?
Yeah, i noticed that too. RACISTS !!!

Last edited:

MisterFister

Yesterday, a white player by the name of Luka Dončić got into an altercation with a black player named Montrezl Harrell and called him "a bitch ass black boy". In this day of heightened race considerations Dončić was immediately suspended and appears to be getting 'canceled' which more than likely puts his entire professional career at risk.

Just kidding. The black guy said it about the the white boy.

Nothing to see here.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Another favorite guest on the Rone Show was Hershel Walker. He apparently is speaking at the RNC today/tonight. I just heard about it and just sat down from work but think he may have something worth saying and thought ya'all might want to listen to a talented intelligent mass of a man talk to a bunch of pencil necked geeks. Might be entertaining. If this was 1206 CE Hershel would be King, and this speaking engagement would be a whole lot more relevant than the athlete guest speaker gig.

• 1Like

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
^ My bad, that 3 minute Hershel commercial was the letdown of my week. Hershel? WTF? Seriously did he bring a joint to the press conference? And how about President Trump? Was he stoned? I'm still voting for him but shit, wait until after the speech to start peaking! Fuck man there are conservatives that do NOT like that shit. Jesus, fucking, Christ.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Today is the first Day I have ever heard Romey address anything OTHER than Sports.
We all know what has happened, and it has overshadowed everything in our fragile world.

Today is the first Day in which Sports Players have decided to cancel games due to Injustice.

It seems like every day we are face to face with a new demon (ALL of us). Whether it be COVID, Fires, Injustices, Career, etc...
Everyone, doesn't matter what color, what sex, what gender, what Political Party, whatever you identify with...
We all need to unify with each other, for each other, for the better of this Country...

... Or we shall fall in Division ...
We are setting our kids up for Failure, unless we can put away our pride.

Last edited:
  • 1Agree

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
I listened to the first hour and a half today. Rome sure like to self fellate how good his show is.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
He's been doing the show for 25 years, Sports Talk like 30+.
Even Coaches give him mad cred... Especially Tom Izzo, or Bob Melvin, those interviews are great.