WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"The" jinxed wtf.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
is it just me or as soon as "The" joined wtf.com it went sour.........it has been dead all fucking day today.......even the flaming was slow wtf is going on :confused:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
its been dead for a few days now

and mah baithouse is being overcrowded with shithouse threads

....and no i dont mean this one.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
I dont think I've been here long enough but who is "The". But I did notice that almost everyone who posts a jackass, unoriginal welcoming almost never stays. I'm not sure if that would be considered a jinx or just us scaring the shit out of everyone >_>.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Rurrouni said:
I dont think I've been here long enough but who is "The". But I did notice that almost everyone who posts a jackass, unoriginal welcoming almost never stays. I'm not sure if that would be considered a jinx or just us scaring the shit out of everyone >_>.
just search for "The" in the members section...he joined like a week ago.....i'm bored :thumbsdn:

tzedek

Original Member
i dont even know what you are talking about

jamesp

In Memory...
im sorry, i know ive been a little lax in my degredation duties here the past few days, i promise ill try to be more cold hearted.

PS: Blaming the sluggishness of the site on the joining of a new guy is pretty stupid.

n00b head

The pron storer
I blame myself. I used to post in a forum called stormthenet or something along the lines of that and it had a server for battlefield 1942 and soon after I joined it shut down. Then I joined a forum called couch critters and that closed and then I joined a freinds site's forum and his site is down now. They are the only forums i've tried posting in other than wtf.com so maybe i'm the accursed?

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
great, way to go n00b, you had to go and ruin everything for us. I hope your happy. If wtf goes down the poopshoot do you have any idea how many people will actually have to venture out into the sunlight, and search for some sort of physical activity to do? DO YOU?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
You guys everything its what the majority of the shit being posted is.

I mean look flaming is fun once and awhile but the stir shit up thing, the ur lame, ur not cool, forum wars... well they get old. No one post anything intresting for a really long time. Fact I don't find much to read out of writer's block.

I am not dissing but seriously. Let step up a few levels and try to be a bit more mature about the things we right and maybe soon enough you won't need groups like scum and everything will go back to people posting and the site being fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.