WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the kill game

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
rules: you choose a way for the person above to die (ofcourse theres not going to be actual dieing)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
squeeze me dies from a heart attack while masturbating in his bathtub, with his mom.

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
I drive void out to the desert, and strap him to a cactus by his intestines.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
stinkyfingers passes away after a long boring life, alone in his sleep.

Outlawed

Postaholic
I tie void up to a wheelchair, stick his ass in his mouth and send him rolling over the hill.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
BadEvilWrong posts WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH and dies from exhaustion.

The first part is true, at least.

icarus gets ambushed by gorillas and was ass raped until he died of blood loss.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
icarus gets poisoning from sticking pencils up his ass.

BadEvilWrong

Icarus dies from deprivation of oxygen to the brain by laughing for 5 minutes straight. Clearly, he was unable to say (with his own posting record in mind) that someone else posts too much without keeping a straight face.

BadEvilWrong is arrested during his vacation and sent to seria where he was tortured to death over the span of 3 years for suspected terrorist links.

Outlawed

Postaholic
BadEvilWrong chokes on his moms penis after a brutal mutilation at the hands of her razor blade dildo.

BadEvilWrong

Sweeeeeeet. I get the honorable way out.

Empacher gets insanely drunk, and tries to dry hump a sand belter.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
BadEvilWrong said:
Icarus dies from deprivation of oxygen to the brain by laughing for 5 minutes straight. Clearly, he was unable to say (with his own posting record in mind) that someone else posts too much without keeping a straight face.
I've been posting for well over a year. Get back in your chair.

By the way, you die in the same fashion this time.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
the person in empacher's avatar (even if it is empacher) gets so upset at the mockery being made of their photo that they come to empacher's house and kill him

BadEvilWrong

Icarus hemmorages to death when on of his vessels pop open from his insane blood pressure. Poor guy. Taking the internet seriously finally got to him.

Ninja Edit: WizardlyFriend is the first to introduce the bird flu to the US after a short trip to China. Half of the posters at WTF die as a result. That bastard.