WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The Kiss of death

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Teen with peanut allergy dies after kiss​
Associated Press Mon, Nov. 28, 2005

SAGUENAY, Quebec - A 15-year-old girl with a peanut allergy died after kissing her boyfriend, who had just eaten a peanut butter snack hours before kissinge her, hospital officials said Monday.
Christina Desforges died in a Quebec hospital Wednesday after doctors were unable to treat her allergic reaction to the kiss the previous weekend.
Desforges, who lived in Saguenay, about 155 miles north of Quebec City, was almost immediately given a shot of adrenaline, a standard tool for treating the anaphylactic shock brought on by a peanut allergy, officials said.
An autopsy was being performed. Dr. Nina Verreault, an allergist at the Chicoutimi Hospital in Saguenay, declined to comment on the case.
The symptoms of peanut allergy can include hives, plunging blood pressure and swelling of the face and throat, which can block breathing.
Peanut allergies have been rising in recent decades. The reason remains unclear but one study found that baby creams or lotions with peanut oil may cause children to develop allergies later in life.
About 1.5 million Americans are severely allergic to even the smallest trace of peanuts and peanut allergies account for 50 to 100 deaths in the United States each year. Canadian figures were not immediately available.

Kids...... Brush your teeth. The life you save could be your main squeeze.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
That news popped up when I got online. It was right below "If your butt's too big, it could be a health problem" and right above "Mastodons found in Illinois."

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You cock. I was just going to post that article.

Bah!~

The peanutbutter kiss-o-death. That suXXors.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Yeah but think about the boyfriend. He's what 15 and just offed his girl with a kiss? That dude is gonna be seriously fucked in the noggin for a LONG time to come.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
Yeah but think about the boyfriend. He's what 15 and just offed his girl with a kiss? That dude is gonna be seriously fucked in the noggin for a LONG time to come.
not to mention what kids will say about him..

"he kills people with his breath!!"

he will be a 40 year old virgin.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
oh ive read this..poor guy..and the girl to...just an innocent snog turned into a quickslow painful death for her.. :(

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
! Here's a thought... the boy killed her on purpose! I mean, he WAS her girlfriend, and most likely knew her allergy. If this is true, he might have eaten the peanut butter snack a few hours before to create an allaby. Could this be the perfect murder? :eek:

oh shit .. my girl is lactose intolerant... hrmm I'd better start brushing a lot more often or stop eating dairy lol

R

RedOctober

Now you can figure out what killed the dinosaurs...

Peanuts.

vIoLeNcE0969

Sir.vIoLeNcE
! Here's a thought... the boy killed her on purpose! I mean, he WAS her girlfriend, and most likely knew her allergy. If this is true, he might have eaten the peanut butter snack a few hours before to create an allaby. Could this be the perfect murder?

lol i think ur on to something there. poor bastard i wonder how bad he feels if it wasnt intentional

Base

it's a motherfucker
that seriously sucks, i wonder how her parents are reacting towards the boyfriend (now ex, lol (sorry))?

that is seriously screwed up. someone could go on a mass serial killing spree by eating peanut butter and kissing people with peanut allergies. wow

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Darklight said:
wow thats nuts.....
nice pun. lol

My sister is deathly allergic to peanuts. my mom had to take her to the emergancy room right away after 1 paticular incident. she could have died that day. :( However, she didn't. The nurses were able to get her stable and were able to keep her alive. :D Surprisingly, she came home and didn't have to stay at the hospital. Peanuts are serious fucking buisness. That's some scary shit. My sister would have suffocated to death from her throat closing. BUT, shes ok :D

magnolia

Postaholic
They said on the news a couple of months back that it turns out it wasn't the kiss from her bf that killed her. I didn't hear what did cause the reaction though.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
there have been incidents of people with peanut allergies getting on airplanes and going into severe allergic reactions just from the dust left behind by the peanuts served during the previous flights. These kinds of allergies are very serious.