WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Last Straw

dufus

who?
First off, great forums. I hope I'm welcome... On to the bitching...

It's all about girls. WTF?! Nothing good comes from my life it seems. And most of the problems steam from my g/f. Lately we've been fighting on a regular basis. And I'm getting to the point where I losing it. I think that I have an anger problem that I can't deal with, and she has a problem dealing with problems. So everytime we fight, I want to push the subject, and she wants to walk away. Not talk about it. Ignore me. :bonk:

The thing is, almost everytime we fight. She wants to end the relationship. Wants me gone. "leave" WTF?! She gets over it in a day or two, but she doesn't understand it tears me up inside.

The thing is, she has a child, that I've become very close to. The cutest 4 yr old I've ever met. Sadly, the father was killed in a car accident almost 3 years ago. And I've noticed that she will not face that issue of her life. She places it deep within herself, never to face it again. And talking about? There is no talking about it. She just get emotional if it's even talked about.

So I think that's her problem with dealing with problems in general.... WTF am i talking about

Anyways, I need someone to talk to. She can't talk to me. "Not right now" "later" but there never is a later. it's NEVER A GOOD TIME FOR HER. frustrating.

sorry for the detailed 1st post, but I've been holding on to this shit for awhile. if you have no idea what i'm talking about, nvm. but some advice would be great. i can give more details if nessessary. thanks guys. and again, great forum.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Dude, it sounds like she's still hurting over the accident. She's probably thinking, "why get too close, it's gonna end up with me hurt anyway!?" She's pushing you away. She might be protecting herself because she was so torn up from the accident. As far as she's concerned, she most likely thinks she somehow at fault to the accident and thinks she could hurt you too, so she feels she might as well push you away now before feelings are hurt too much. Tell her how you feel when she tells you to leave. Tell her when you aren't fighting though, and ask her why she feels she needs to do that because it really hurts you and you want to work things out. She Needs you right now and someone she can trust to empty her feelings out on. She's carrying a ton of baggage that needs unpacking if you know what I mean. Stick around, she may open up but you really have to be patient with her. To top this off she's also feeling protective of her child. I'm sure she knows you care for her child but now she needs him more than ever.

Good Luck!

Reqium

Tenderony
Dude she has some seriously fucked up problems. She is making them your problems now. Theres 2 ways to approach this. 1) Fuck her, ditch her find a new girl. 2) Get her some fucking psychological help. Maybe a psychologist can make her better upstairs. I understand with a loss that huge people have the right to be messed, but its one of the best ways to get over it is to talk. So I urge the doctor over ditching her. But i leave it to you.

dufus

who?
She has been seeing a head-doc for almost 2 years now. Not a really good one I guess, and it doesn't seem to help. Don't get me wrong, I love the girl, I really do. I want to be supportive and understanding to her needs, but she needs to do the same for me. Maybe I need to see a shrink? Thanks for the replys.