WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Late GottaHurt

Ctoit

Tenderony
So can anyone tell me when and why GH left? Too much high school drama bullshit?

Ctoit

Tenderony
I mean come on in the beginning there was only a select few good ones: GH; Broken; BA; Ron; youknowthedeal; and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few otheres---------now what just a few remain...... what is this site comin' too?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Gh

I would have to put money on he met a special lady.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Sounds like you know him better than I. :)

magnolia

Postaholic
jamesp said:
lady? ohhhh...you mean tube sock.
There isn't a tube sock about it. I can tell you that right now. It's prob. some young piece of ass. Not to be flammin' or anything, but I don't think he'd go solo if he didn't have to.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Damn...I was hoping for a late night meet up with him.............no just kidding but I miss the humor and sexually motivated conversations.......now who to play with?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i personally think its the stupid 12 yearolds who come on thos site and call evryone dickfucks and think their the best.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i personally think its the stupid 12 yearolds who come on thos site and call evryone dickfucks and think their the best.
What do you know you big doody head, ya stupid face, I'm rubber you're glue!!!!!!

I'm gonna throw my pokemon at your head!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
LMFAO! They shouldn't be on here anyway. I think that if ur not like 16 and up, u shouldn't be on here, and 16 is still a bit young depending on the individual. Don't these idiots read the rules?

YUCK FOU!!!

MaxPower said:
What do you know you big doody head, ya stupid face, I'm rubber you're glue!!!!!!

I'm gonna throw my pokemon at your head!!!
like this dumass here i see the reason why gh left

YUCK FOU!!!

magnolia said:
LMFAO! They shouldn't be on here anyway. I think that if ur not like 16 and up, u shouldn't be on here, and 16 is still a bit young depending on the individual. Don't these idiots read the rules?
i think it depends on the level of maturity found inside them, i mean some 20yrolds shouldnt be on here

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, look at For_Starters, he "claims" to be going into college and yet, he doesn't act anymore mature than a five year old. Its just unfortunate that people come here and just say the dumbest things just to piss people off. Just amazing

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
Damn...I was hoping for a late night meet up with him.............no just kidding but I miss the humor and sexually motivated conversations.......now who to play with?
I'll be your Huckleberry.......

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey it's killer to see you again, GH!

We missed you man... :cry:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Jason said:
Hey it's killer to see you again, GH!

We missed you man... :cry:
Same back at ya......There's just something about this site, where you can let it all hang out.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
i think it depends on the level of maturity found inside them, i mean some 20yrolds shouldnt be on here
well, i have the maturity level of a 7 year old... should i still be on here? :p