WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The lezbo shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I dont know why Im posting this in B&T,perhaps im looking to geht a reality kick in the ass.....anyhoo..

A while back I befriended this little hottie of a lezbo a work.
Yeah, shes a full blown lezbo chick. In short,she was always bothered by male advances pounding her way on a daily basis.
So of course,I seen how it made her uncomfortable and began to BS with her about why guys are the way they are with the dirty little lezbos.
In time,as a joke I would ask If she had her daily dose of sexual harrassment.
Assuring her it was a joke,she went along with it.~~~~~>Later on down the road.

Im sitting injoying a vacant stare, when the lezbo and a 'friend' sit down.
Of course Im drifting off somewhere in thought,when I hear them talking about "things to do" and things they're working on doing. ;)
Both girls staring at me. ??
Hold on now....Ive converted a lezbo?
I preceeded to tell her how Im not her type in too many ways to mention.
1) We work together
2)I dont date where I work
3)Im old enough to be your....big brother
4)Im forgetting something.......oh yeah,IM MARRIED!

For some reason I think all she heard was....."blah,blah,blah,fuck me,blah.
Ooops....I guess thats what I get for acting normal,and not like a desperate teen in need.

Fuck!

morelos

lexicon incognito
gf - you raise a very good point. when guys don't act desperate and horny, they become more attractive to girls. why? confidence! I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE ME, BECAUSE I LIKE ME is an incredibly attractive trait.

~ dan ~

no flame, just positive rep for you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
morelos said:
gf - you raise a very good point. when guys don't act desperate and horny, they become more attractive to girls. why? confidence! I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE ME, BECAUSE I LIKE ME is an incredibly attractive trait.

~ dan ~

no flame, just positive rep for you.
I know,weird.
Most would be like....WADDAYA,stupid?
It kinda thru me off guard a bit,her just coming out of nowhere like that.
Shes knows im married. *shrugs*
I dunno..its cool,I guess....

morelos

lexicon incognito
that could also be part of it. if she knows you're married and she's comfortable with your work relationship, and she TRUSTS THAT YOU WOULD NOT CROSS THE BOUNDARIES SET BY YOUR MARRIAGE, it's that much more reason to tease.

but it's also one more reason a girl might go fucking nuts over you. read my weird shit about monogamous relationships somewhere in chit-chat; it agrees pretty well with what we're talking about here in b&t.

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You forgot
5) You prefer male companionship

Sorry Couldn't resist, itwas like an invitation.

Seriously. I think morelos hit it right on the head. Sort of a mix between the "hard to ghet" factor, the fact that you're actually a mature adult male.
Then there's the other factor. I have a couple of friends that are girls, and lesbians.
One day we were discussing a similar subject. I don't know if all, most, or just some lesbiens experience this but; bluntly she told me that "sometimes she just wants to be fucked". I asked her if she ever uses meat substitutes (dildo's/vibrators). She said yes it's good, but it's not the same. I may be reaching, but perhaps there's a bit of that going on.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
morelos said:
that could also be part of it. if she knows you're married and she's comfortable with your work relationship, and she TRUSTS THAT YOU WOULD NOT CROSS THE BOUNDARIES SET BY YOUR MARRIAGE, it's that much more reason to tease.

but it's also one more reason a girl might go fucking nuts over you. read my weird shit about monogamous relationships somewhere in chit-chat; it agrees pretty well with what we're talking about here in b&t.

~ dan ~
Crazy man...She is a fucking hottie goddammit.
Im smellin you what...If I was'nt married I would....

GEHT THE FUCK OUTTA THIS BEANS AND CORNBREAD STATE!
With that said, Im off to read your weird shit.

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
Seriously. I think morelos hit it right on the head. Sort of a mix between the "hard to ghet" factor, the fact that you're actually a mature adult male.
why do i have to be the one to hit things on the head? isn't that a euphemism for sucking cock? jesus, man..

Then there's the other factor. I have a couple of friends that are girls, and lesbians.
One day we were discussing a similar subject. I don't know if all, most, or just some lesbiens experience this but; bluntly she told me that "sometimes she just wants to be fucked". I asked her if she ever uses meat substitutes (dildo's/vibrators). She said yes it's good, but it's not the same. I may be reaching, but perhaps there's a bit of that going on.
this could be another social construct issue, so i dispatch you to the same place i sent gehtfuct: chit-chat.

it could well be that because they're so expected to conform to social norms by the mainstream of society and almost the entire media base, your dyke friends sometimes trick themselves into thirsting for cock.

or they're a bit bisexual. some dude was pretty bright when he proposed that sexual preference was really a continuum in which the endpoints are "totally straight" and "totally gay." he went on to say how girls were in a bell curve, dead centered in the middle, and men were an inverse logistic bell curve, clustered in two clumps near the endpoints. weird, but true.

~ dan ~

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
You forgot
5) You prefer male companionship

Sorry Couldn't resist, itwas like an invitation.

..And who the fuck are you calling mature?

BTW,I think when shes looking at me...she sees MEAT SUBSTITUTE.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
..And who the fuck are you calling mature?

BTW,I think when shes looking at me...she sees MEAT SUBSTITUTE.
Ha Ha, she looks at you and it's like one of those cartoons with two guys stuck on a desert island. The one guy looks at the other and he turns into a hotdog.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i can't believe i ever called you mature..

ahahahahah..

when he said 'meat substitute' i thought to myself... "valuable parsley substitute."

if you can get that reference, i don't know which of us should be scared.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
morelos said:
i can't believe i ever called you mature..

ahahahahah..

when he said 'meat substitute' i thought to myself... "valuable parsley substitute."

if you can get that reference, i don't know which of us should be scared.
Nah! Me not escared...

Hmm...I wonder if the wife would be interested in some new ideas??

Gehead Max, left it wide open fer ya.

Pachyderm

I really did.
That chick wasn't a lesbian in the first place. There are 2 kinds of lesbians: Ones that are and ones that say they are. So I guess now that I have said that..there is one kind of lesbian. There are girls who do it for the trend of being gay or to get some attention or to get away from the bad experience with men. (These are not real). Then there are real political, dreadlocked, wifebeater shirt lesbians. <---Those are lesbians that would not "convert" in a situation like this. Sorry to say, man, she wasn't a dyke. :(

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Pachyderm said:
That chick wasn't a lesbian in the first place. There are 2 kinds of lesbians: Ones that are and ones that say they are. So I guess now that I have said that..there is one kind of lesbian. There are girls who do it for the trend of being gay or to get some attention or to get away from the bad experience with men. (These are not real). Then there are real political, dreadlocked, wifebeater shirt lesbians. <---Those are lesbians that would not "convert" in a situation like this. Sorry to say, man, she wasn't a dyke. :(
So which is it? 1 kind, or 2 kinds. You seem to be just as confused as the dykes themselves. 1 good fucking with a real cock, and there'd be no confusion.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Pachyderm said:
I like the kind that When you ask them to go out drinking, they say "Yes but can I bring my bisexual, super model, nymphomaniac, friend?"
I love it when that happens. :thumbsup:

Pachyderm

I really did.
There is one real kind and one fake kind. I don't think a good cock would do the trick.
There are 2 kinds of lesbians: Ones that are and ones that say they are. So I guess now that I have said that..there is one kind of lesbian.<---that's what I said.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Pachyderm said:
There is one real kind and one fake kind. I don't think a good cock would do the trick.
There are 2 kinds of lesbians: Ones that are and ones that say they are. So I guess now that I have said that..there is one kind of lesbian.<---that's what I said.
Dont worry kid,shes fucking ghey.
Yes, shes looking for a "would do the trick",and no I wont.

BTW...what kind are you?
Just wondering....

Pachyderm said:
Dont be stupid. On the net lesbians are portrayed as beautiful gals with huge boobs (DD) having hot sex with one another. Like so.
But in the real world lesbians are flat chested (AAAAAAAAAA) and ugly. Like so.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
Dont be stupid. On the net lesbians are betrayed as beautiful gals with huge boobs (DD) having hot sex with one another. Like so
I don't understand. Who betrayed them? I hate back stabbers!!!! :sword: RRRRRRR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.