WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The lezbo shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#41
gehtfuct said:
Thats bullshit G...ahem....respectfully.
Speak your mind boy!!!


gehtfuct said:
You're saying YOU made YOUR choice whether you'd:
Suck a dick....or do not suck dick.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I make the choice, and sucking some dudes dick isn't the choice I've made.

gehtfuct said:
Bullshit...Thats like saying you chose the color Red over Brown.
Uh yea, what's so difficult about that?


gehtfuct said:
You cant. I mean, ultimately,you CAN choose to suck a dick. It depends on your likings. Either you like it, or you dont.
You either choose it or you don't, it's that simple.


gehtfuct said:
You dont geht to choose whom you're attracted too.
But you do get to choose whether or not you let them stick their dick in your mouth.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,316
746
387
#42
Pachyderm said:
Alright then...that's what I am saying. It shouldn't be that gays are hated because they made the wrong choice. They shouldn't be hated. It's a hard thing to deal with, especially for boys.
For boys? The world is fudged packed with ridicule and judgement.
Fuck it,its gonna follow EWE everywhere.
For the first time in your life......Break away from the herd,
Be yourself....**sniiiiiifff**...Ahhh...
Life is short kid,dwell on other peoples thoughts for too long...
..in the end.....you're only fucking youself.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,316
746
387
#44
GottaHurt said:
Speak your mind boy!!!




That's exactly what I'm saying. I make the choice, and sucking some dudes dick isn't the choice I've made.



Uh yea, what's so difficult about that?




You either choose it or you don't, it's that simple.




But you do get to choose whether or not you let them stick their dick in your mouth.
Agreed.

Sorta...

First off, this is B&T....so fuck you! :D

Anyhoo....What im saying,like a FUCKIN IDIOT....
..most of your choices are made for you...before you stop shitting in you pants. As an adult,im guessing that you are...Yes, you now make those choices daily. Yes you do...
Most of the things you do today,ass fuctdup as they might be...
The way you comb your hair,the kinda greasy assed food you like..
Christ!....in the ass or not!
Alot of these things in your life...you DONT have a choice in..



Now bend over, you little fucker!...
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#46
pachyderm said:
I have seen your pic, gehtfuct and I have seen Dans. After much deliberation, I am solely going on physical looks..I PICK GEHTFUCT!
oh man, that's pain. *sobs*
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#47
I don't know...I think I might go for stamina and a rock hard body...It's so hard to choose..
 

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
155
0
0
#48
stick with girls they are so much more fun. I am still kind of new to the whole lesbian thing, but I know what feels good and where I am comfortable. My girlfriend is gorgeous and INCREDULOUSLY smart, it was just an opportunity I couldn't pass up and we love eachother to death. I think I would still give a guy a chance though, if something were to happen to where Kel and I would break up. I guess depending on the situation- does that make me a "fake" Pach?
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#49
My name is Kel, and I have a girlfriend...are you my girlfriend? Well..
I think right now you are bi...which is great, because you are probably a teenager, like me. So you're still in the experimental stage. But most of the time, if a girl is bi and she has a girlfriend for more than a couple months, and it is obviously not lust or attention, then you're a lesbian. But usually people don't become lesbians because they are tired of guys hitting on them. That's just rediculous. I think about getting with guys and being with them, and now I just don't have the desire to be with one long term anymore. I was pointing out that the subject in the original post didn't sound lesbonic to me. Most likely you probably prefer one or the other. It's possible to love woman and date a guy, but you'd still like woman more...do you see?
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#50
So you didnt convert her, she obviously has tendencies to both. However, she likes you bwecuase you did not push your uh manlihood on her. Just tell her that you are ONLY interested in a friendship. Dont let it be more than that, you would have a lot to lose. Unless, you could talk your wife into a threesome, then you can have the best of both worlds....LOL .....
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#51
dustinzgirl said:
blah, blah, blah, blah, Unless, you could talk your wife into a threesome, then you can have the best of both worlds......

I read that whole thing and that's all I saw. ;)

But I think we would both have the best of both worlds.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#52
CopyLifted said:
I read that whole thing and that's all I saw. ;)

But I think we would both have the best of both worlds.
We can have a threesome, but you know how possesive I am, so I would probably slit her throat in the morning.


:D
 

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
155
0
0
#53
Pachyderm said:
My name is Kel, and I have a girlfriend...are you my girlfriend? Well..
I think right now you are bi...which is great, because you are probably a teenager, like me. So you're still in the experimental stage. But most of the time, if a girl is bi and she has a girlfriend for more than a couple months, and it is obviously not lust or attention, then you're a lesbian. But usually people don't become lesbians because they are tired of guys hitting on them. That's just rediculous. I think about getting with guys and being with them, and now I just don't have the desire to be with one long term anymore. I was pointing out that the subject in the original post didn't sound lesbonic to me. Most likely you probably prefer one or the other. It's possible to love woman and date a guy, but you'd still like woman more...do you see?
Yes I see. Hmm that is weird that you have the same name as my girlfriend OH and your birthday is a day before mine- score for scorpios, we're bitches... anyway
im sick of girls acting like lesbians to impress guys. That pisses me off royally.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#54
Yeh. The term for that around here is "bi-trendy."

The horrific(est) part is, its a compliment to call somebody bi-trendy.

Some times, you want to slap somebody, sit on their chest, calmy explaim life to them, and slap them again, before getting up.

:thumbsup:
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#55
dustinzgirl said:
We can have a threesome, but you know how possesive I am, so I would probably slit her throat in the morning.


:D
I have no problem with that. :thumbsup:
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#56
What an eirie coincidence...and you know what's even weirder..? I sometimes use dirty toothbrushes, but keep it on the DL.
I really hate bi-trendy people...But..really..why should anyone be discriminate towards any sex. I like em all..and it all..
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,316
746
387
#57
Anyhoo...back to the topic.
I guess the ol' "Im friggin married" line, was'nt a happy one for her.
Ok, lets call the "lezbo's" Neal and Bob. Bob, being the 'friend'.
Anyway, I was starting to get the "They just dont get it" feeling in my head.
Bob,picking up on my WTF vibe,understood the unhappy look on my face as a ~Time for a hug~ situation.
She smelled good anyway. It nonetheless did'nt sway me from my
'give me a break' attitude. But,for some reason,Neal stomps off.
Im thinking-"You're kidding...right?" WTF! I need to go home.
Now,I get that avoid eye contact thingy,and the-Im a 190 lbs of jackass.
I ask you. What do I have to do to simply fall into a coma?
Fuckin kids.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,316
746
387
#58
GottaHurt said:
You seem to be just as confused as the dykes themselves. 1 good fucking with a real cock, and there'd be no confusion.
Right,It's over in two minutes, and the chicks head for tuna town.

Big suprise.
 

Feore

love-whipped bitch
47
0
0
#59
durtytoothbrush said:
My girlfriend is gorgeous and INCREDULOUSLY smart

i'm still confused as to what "incredulously smart" means. please extrapolate durty... :p
 
#60
durtytoothbrush said:
stick with girls they are so much more fun. I am still kind of new to the whole lesbian thing, but I know what feels good and where I am comfortable. My girlfriend is gorgeous and INCREDULOUSLY smart, it was just an opportunity I couldn't pass up and we love eachother to death. I think I would still give a guy a chance though, if something were to happen to where Kel and I would break up. I guess depending on the situation- does that make me a "fake" Pach?
Don't you mean incredibly smart? Cause what you said means unbelievably smart. So no one will believe you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.