WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the life of a bartender

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
it is three in the morning by wtf time, but myself, in the middle of my day stroll into the dark halls of wtf reminicing of what had happened here, i was freshly reminded of what once was at my earlier visit to the wtf space station MIRC/WTF a fighter of old opened up new wounds.

as he pulled out his bartenders key to open the Bait House. originally founded by Broken its hot pink interior always baffled him. why broken chose this he shall never know, the once shining stools were dusty and faded and in the for left hand corner where newbie and jonny had been the night before were white stains up the leather walls.

i scoweled knowing that i'd be the one to clean it up i moved to the light switch as it swiveled on its knob there was a crack and the room was flooded with light. the mess was not as bad as he had first thought.

there was a sudden rapp at the wooden door, shit i thought, its another damn drunk who saw me walk in.

but it wasn't a sullen looking duztinzgirl had collapsed at the foot of the steps. without a word i dragged her inside and sat her on the nearby couch.

she slumped low and hiccoughed....she was drunk
'what happened to you dg' i said counfused, dg was not the type to get drunk
'he's gone' she replied weakly
'who is' i replied. but the answer had already crept into my mind
'cl he has dissapeared' she said in a raspy voice............

part two will come soon

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, its a total complete fantasy, since CL would never be gone, but its pretty good.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Well, its a total complete fantasy, since CL would never be gone, but its pretty good.
yea DG....oh yea DG thanks for me seing my "420" of the day in you 4,208 posts lol

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dustinzgirl said:
of corse it is, but theres a twist comming in part two.

as for the rest of you scum retards no one cares if you can tell a better story,even though i highly doubt it. so stop changing the subject and put some intellegent input into a thread for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.