WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the lil'est flamer. by broken (aka ruth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
kinda long, yeh, but good insight to the 'ripper' i like to call ruth. old hash, but he never learns.

b&t warning….‘If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here.’

so I come in, start a thread and broken starts ripping me apart…

Broken said:
The Idiot Convention is two doors down, you almost made it tiger.
ouchy. i had a tear from his meaness. never had I been ripped so. but there was more to come.

Broken said:
Are you at least 13 yrs old?
the first age flame. so deep…so powerful…so original.

i really expected/wanted a ripping…wtf? he responds…

Broken said:
like he is wringing his hands in anticipation and waiting for the word to start…um…go ahead, ruth.

after a few more exchanges, he begins to get all soft…so disappointing.

Broken said:
The medals simply identify us as staff. I not flaming you I trying to establish if you are old enough to be on the site.
oh…he was sincere.

Broken said:
Ahh, at last the first post that makes sense. I knew it was coming. The reference to me in the description of B&T is Jason the sites Admin idea of a joke. It ensures that every dipshit that thinks he's a great flamer comes after me first. So, you think you have something more to offer than the 24k posters before you? Go ahead Jr. things are rather boring around here.
…are you serious? or just seriously slow. how many warnings do i get? such a patient woman is ruth.

Broken said:
Sorry to disappoint you, I am not a monkey. I am not here for your amusement, I am here for mine. Try if you like to get under my skin, but to date the odds are against you.

I will check in later, I am taking my daughter for a walk in this morbidly hot weather.
sweet image. kinda killed the mood. got all soft from there. but he sure gives lots of warnings. thank dog!

he returns to make fun of my english skills and mocks me. nice. even throws in some ‘gay’ stuff like uberdork. you guys must have the same book, hey?

"…first say they are young, then gay, and if they don’t use correct grammar in a b&t web room, use that…but only if you are really pushed and not too creative" page 26, chapter 2 of ‘so you’ve decided to become a flamer’

he mocks me so well..
Broken said:
“I Misspelled a word and you are picking on me" Pussy comeback. Please your gaydar is going off Daddy is cooking eggs in his undies, if you are quite and quick you can wack a peek.~
old enough to have kids, smart kids 12yr old twins as i recall, and that’s what you come up with? get their help next time.

so then ‘ruth’ pm’s me. he wants to talk about football….like we hangout. i don’t want a penpal…i need flames!!!

i call him on his puss-move and again, he goes with an ‘you must be gay’ reply…

Broken said:
Oh did the baby take things personal? What you don't like football. what are the odds?
??? um, no…I like football. why chat with you about it.

and I follow with..

kindbud said:
gay jokes are never old, so keep them coming. i can't believe you live in austin and haven't been smacked around for comments like that.
gee…that was over a week ago and now you use that same type of line with me? Um, hello…foul!

he wrapped it up, and gave me a hug goodnight. sweet sweet ruth.

broken said:
Hell brother; I am getting tired! it's almost 3am. We can play more later. Hook em!!

and you're back, but your writers still suuuuuck!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
*looks around*
My bad. I thought this was the Mens Room.

Sorry girls....

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
*looks around*
My bad. I thought this was the Mens Room.

Sorry girls....

well fuck you, you 3rd grade, stupid homeless homo, that can't spell and is dumb...and gay...and stupid.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
slemaire195 said:
*kicks kindbud in the twat*

*leaves room*
dude, i make 12-300K+++ with this twat. i call her your mom.

oh, snap.

you gay homo that is stupid and stuff...like that.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Oh, shit kindbud! You fucked up now! Geht's just a tiny 5th grader! Run, boy!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
kindbud said:
well fuck you, you 3rd grade, stupid homeless homo, that can't spell and is dumb...and gay...and stupid.
well fuck you <insert 2nd grade insult here>, <3rd grade insult here>, <12 year old insult here>, <gay joke here>, <noun that is insulting here, but not fucker>

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
*pulls up chair, gets comfortable*

this had better be good, i've got $10 on broken..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
kindbud said:
Nice. :D :thumbsup:

Blew your load on Broken and it's nothing but dry balls for the rest of us.

Figures.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
well fuck you <insert 2nd grade insult here>, <3rd grade insult here>, <12 year old insult here>, <gay joke here>, <noun that is insulting here, but not fucker>
ah, you totally missed it.
called sarcasm....umm....nevermind.

thanks for your contribution.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
i've got $10 that there won't be anything left for broken :cool:
damn.. that gets far better odds than i got..
you're gonna make a pile..

official odds.

broken destroys kindbud in 25 ways.
BETTING CLOSED

gehtfuct eats the little bastard.
EVENS.

wizardlyfriend pisses on him, to death.
2 - 1.

void sits in chair fondling knives.
EVENS.

junglizm even bothers to acknowledge this 'cracker crack' thread.
45 - 1.

BRiT or Jason drop by, add 2c.
10 - 1.

Dustinzgirl kills him with one shot.
EVENS.

Slacker

Postaholic
*Me grabs some popcorn*

$20 says geht will finish him before Broken even reads this thread.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
kindbud said:
dude. not a pretty image.
LOL!

Where'd you go? We were gehtting worried. It's pretty late sweetpea. We don't need you wondering around all by your lonesome. Before you venture off for some manhole again, please check with Broken first.

O-tay?

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
damn.. that gets far better odds than i got..
you're gonna make a pile..

official odds.

broken destroys kindbud in 25 ways.
BETTING CLOSED

gehtfuct eats the little bastard.
EVENS.

wizardlyfriend pisses on him, to death.
2 - 1.

void sits in chair fondling knives.
EVENS.

junglizm even bothers to acknowledge this 'cracker crack' thread.
45 - 1.

BRiT or Jason drop by, add 2c.
10 - 1.

Dustinzgirl kills him with one shot.
EVENS.
wooo hooo.

i'm bout to get my ass destroyed.

on the computer!

oh you guys. i just need a friend.

i'm betting closed.
and who farkin cares?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
kindbud said:
ah, you totally missed it.
called sarcasm....umm....nevermind.

thanks for your contribution.
i know, i just found out. i asked my experts and they concluded htat it was in fact sarcasm that you were aiming for. wait, what was i doing, was it sarcasm? did i really mean that i wanted someone to insert a 3rd grade insult? i don't think i did. but whatever, you keep going with your "lil" flame. remember have fun kids, play nice

kindbud said:
dude, i make 12-300K+++ with this twat. i call her your mom.
thief, that money my mom makes is supposed to support MY education, not your food fund. i'm gonna go fuck your shit up now.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
LOL!

Where'd you go? We were gehtting worried. It's pretty late sweetpea. We don't need you wondering around all by your lonesome. Before you venture off for some manhole again, please check with Broken first.

O-tay?
really. if he's in to taking facials, i want no part of that.

manhole like gay or like to access the sewer?

you make me smile.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
slemaire195 said:
thief, that money my mom makes is supposed to support MY education, not your food fund. i'm gonna go fuck your shit up now.
hey. that was pretty good. take my point away.

i like your style.

fuck my shit up? like a stool push?

oh there I go with a fay ref. to easy...guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.