WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the logic of females

Wemen say they know what they want, someone sweet, someone with a good personalty, someone how cares about them. And fuck when that is right in front of there eyes they still go for the fucking asshole, who doesn’t care about them, ignores them all the time, never talks to them lies to them. And even when they fucking know he is doing this they still stay with them, no matter how much heartache they are going throw all because of him and then they come and bitch to you about it all night long and them go strait back to the asshole. not even saying thank you for staying up all night with them... :mfinger:
Ok Wemen of WTF
why do you do this were is the logic behind it?
Do you use the “nice” guys as a tool then store them in the cupboard till you need them agen them forget about them all over agen???
Like WTF

nexus said:
Wemen say they know what they want, someone sweet, someone with a good personalty, someone how cares about them. And fuck when that is right in front of there eyes they still go for the fucking asshole, who doesn’t care about them, ignores them all the time, never talks to them lies to them. And even when they fucking know he is doing this they still stay with them, no matter how much heartache they are going throw all because of him and then they come and bitch to you about it all night long and them go strait back to the asshole. not even saying thank you for staying up all night with them... :mfinger:
Ok Wemen of WTF
Do you use the “nice” guys as a tool then store them in the cupboard till you need them agen them forget about them all over agen???
Like WTF
HOORAY FOR GROSS GENERALIZATIONS!

my advice: get over her.

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
nexus said:
Ok Wemen of WTF
Like WTF
Well, I can't speak for all women, just like men there are different types. But what I will say is that the particular female you're talking about isn't really "with" the asshole. She's more with you. Look at the situation. Emotionally she's with you, that's evident because she obviously trusts you enough to confide in you and look to you for comfort. And women don't do that unless they trust the person. She may be with the asshole physically, but love never lasted forever without the heart being in it. Also, she may be the type who thinks if she puts her feelings aside and stays w/ this asshole she may be able to "help" him in some way. You obviously know her well, does any of this sound like her?

Fugly

Tenderony
Ok these two chicks are liars. Don't listen. The bigger asshole you are and the more you ignore them the more they will like you. Its a challenge thing. Don't listen to any chick who tells you diferently. Because they will all tell you the same thing...because they actually believe it. But when faced with the choice they always go for the jackass.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
nexus said:
Ok Wemen of WTF
Like WTF
GO GAY! Then your problems will go away!

Fugly said:
Ok these two chicks are liars. Don't listen. The bigger asshole you are and the more you ignore them the more they will like you. Its a challenge thing. Don't listen to any chick who tells you diferently. Because they will all tell you the same thing...because they actually believe it. But when faced with the choice they always go for the jackass.
So do u try to be an asshole to get girls to like you?? lol

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
The answer to your problem nexus. Get gay! Then you won't complain about the women. :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes, that logic will work.. *wink wink*.

ferengi

Yay fire!
TwisT said:
I think I'd rather take a vow of celibacy and have my genitals removed in the middle of times square in new york with a cerimonial pair of dull gardening shears.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
ferengi74656 said:
I think I'd rather take a vow of celibacy and have my genitals removed in the middle of times square in new york with a cerimonial pair of dull gardening shears.
I wonder if he's straight..

nexus said:
Ok Wemen of WTF
Like WTF
Ok,
Number 1.
Learn to fucking spell.
Number 2.
Have you actually ever had a girlfriend? If you have then you will know that although they say that they want some one who is all of the above things. They really think that people who seem clingy, nice and spend lots of time on the phone with them are stalkers. If you actually want somekind of relationship with the people dont be so damn boring. Do something, get out of the house, spend less time on the phone to them. If you keep listening to all of thier problems and consoling them, yes you might get a root out of pity, but in the long run it doenst build the stongest of relationships.
Number 3.
Get over her, if she is already with someone and she's happy, leave her be. For fucks sake find yourself a girl who would want to be with you infront of everyone and not just over the phone. Your an embarassment to them if they only want to be with you while no one else is around.

Yes, i know that alot of that is very generalised but the point still stands that you suck and need to get the fuck out more. If you really want a girlfriend, go outside, get off your computer, head down the beach, talk to people that you've never met before and dont always just take other peoples problems on board and comfort them.

Sexual Lemonade

sexual-lemonade said:
Ok,
Number 1.
Learn to fucking spell.
Number 2.
Have you actually ever had a girlfriend? If you have then you will know that although they say that they want some one who is all of the above things. They really think that people who seem clingy, nice and spend lots of time on the phone with them are stalkers. If you actually want somekind of relationship with the people dont be so damn boring. Do something, get out of the house, spend less time on the phone to them. If you keep listening to all of thier problems and consoling them, yes you might get a root out of pity, but in the long run it doenst build the stongest of relationships.
Number 3.
Get over her, if she is already with someone and she's happy, leave her be. For fucks sake find yourself a girl who would want to be with you infront of everyone and not just over the phone. Your an embarassment to them if they only want to be with you while no one else is around.

Yes, i know that alot of that is very generalised but the point still stands that you suck and need to get the fuck out more. If you really want a girlfriend, go outside, get off your computer, head down the beach, talk to people that you've never met before and dont always just take other peoples problems on board and comfort them.

Sexual Lemonade
Second... You gotta get out more.
Especially since you think ranting to us fucks will help the situation... Cos it won't, take the advice of that rather sexy lemonade. (I took your advice sexual) You're probably a nerd, all your friends want to stab you, because they've had enough of you stabbing them in the back. This chick is obviously too good for you, you couldn't even get some with a whore.
I'd feel sorry for you, if i didn't know someone exactly like you.

GET A FUCKING LIFE TOOL.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ferengi74656 said:
I'd rather GO GAY, than whack my own ballz.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nexus said:
Ok Wemen of WTF
Like WTF
Did you just use logic and female in the same phrase, and then spell women with an e?

So, here is the deal. If you are a nice guy, and you let a girl walk over you, that is your fault for being a pansy. CL is a nice guy and he does'nt wait around for me like a puppy.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
CL is a nice guy
When I want sex....

dustinzgirl said:
he does'nt wait around for me like a puppy.
Except for when she is feeling freaky and is a dominatrix for the night.

Ahhh yes, sado-masochistic sexual practices. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
When I want sex....

Except for when she is feeling freaky and is a dominatrix for the night.

Ahhh yes, sado-masochistic sexual practices. :thumbsup:
You are horrid, you know that?
:p

breakology

Kiss my Converse
it has mostly been my experience that women always want what they don't/can't have, and the usually say they want the oppisite of what they really want. Can you blame them? What would you have them ask for? A rough, harsh, asshole who will treat them like garbage? You would be suprised how many women enjoy that (even though they would never admit it)