WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy The Long Awaited Booby Thread

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
If that's really you then.... Nice!

Ignore anyone below who is asshole enough to pretend they aren't.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
They're nice...not as nice as HavokChylde's...but still, nice...

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
The only thing that could make it better is if you owned a bar.:eek:

i do have a pole i spin on from time to time, like the second one? i was giggling my ass off when i took the pic. ass thread is comming soon too.
that one is on request as well. anyhoo glad they paid off sinse you all had to wait so long. i'm not doin a topless pic though, i won't lower myself. YES THAT IS ME AND YES THOSE ARE MY BOOBIES. they are small and humble but they are mine and i like em.

edit: i was at my frineds place messin with her cam, and i'm gettin tired of everyone saying Boobies! so i decided to give ya a somewhat tastful shot of them. why would anyone think that isen't me? it is, i am who i am, if ya don't like it then fuck ya.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Nice nymph, after a week of silly study, these pics will help me do sweet dreams of boobies. Thanks =P

Nailbomb said:
They're nice...not as nice as HavokChylde's...but still, nice...
ya but how can i compete with his boobies?! of course they are nicer. hes not here to defend his booby title so i'm gonna steal it:D
BTW is he ever gonna return?:confused: i'm starting to miss the SCUM overlord.

keebs

Particinator
im actully shocked that Nymph would do something like this, have to say did not see this one coming. but this thread did make me laugh. also at least she know she a rep whore:D
From the picture i have to say they look like a B cup.

maybe next week ill show my boobies for rep :)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I shouldn't post in here for fear of getting slapped by DG. So, I'll leave it at this....:eek:

But, you have to do more then that to get rep out of me.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Now, if CL would finally take his pants off...

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I feel healthier already (nymph knows what I'm talking about).:p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
JLXC said:
If that's really you then.... Nice!

Ignore anyone below who is asshole enough to pretend they aren't.
Trust me...it's her ;)

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
only guys replying?
well I have to say, nice boobs :redface:
hmm...hmm..my camera doesnt have any batteries..but here is a pic..I know it's bad..but anyways :D (btw they have grew a bit since that photo) and you know it's me bc of the tattoo...

but COME ON girls show us your boobiees :jig: I and nymph have already so ;)