WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy The Long Awaited Booby Thread

BridgetteH

Particinator
@BridgetteH it's a bit of a double edged sword that one. All depending on how big your boobs are and what you do. It can be good, but also bad. I've used brahs since I got mine, and they're perky as fuck. But I don't use any superpushupcleavagedoubleXXL brahs, just regular stuff, in which can be a big difference.
I definitely agree that size and bra type is a factor in whether or not it would be beneficial. Also whether or not someone is comfortable in public without a bra. Like my sisters would be very uncomfortable if they didn't wear them in public. But for me, I don't care and think it's only fair if men aren't under some societal pressure to wear one, neither should I be. But maybe I'm just a hippie like that. :p beautiful bra, though. Definitely worth the money! :nod:

Reactions: Stardust

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
No, just a me thing. I read a study a while back that revealed it can lead to sagging, whereas not wearing a bra can aid in strengthening of the chest muscles. I feel it's a false necessity for someone with a smaller chest, especially. Haven't wore one since and feel liberated :ahoy:
I have read that firm pects can prevent sagging, so women should do push-ups regularly.