WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy The Long Awaited Booby Thread

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
when do we start de ass thread? ;)
do you mind if my hands+handcuffs are a bit in the way?
haha..no nevermind, I won't post that ass picture..my bf took that when we..umm played a little :redface:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Taylor_Blade said:
Hahaha.....Duddles Jr. ;)
Nah, the difference is that Duddles was serious about it when she did it. That and nobody asked her.

We're relentless with nymphie and her boobies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Stardust said:
only guys replying?
well I have to say, nice boobs :redface:
hmm...hmm..my camera doesnt have any batteries..but here is a pic..I know it's bad..but anyways :D (btw they have grew a bit since that photo) and you know it's me bc of the tattoo...
That's ok stardust. I'll just have to make due with this one ;)

/me motions to CL to pass the lotion.

keebs

Particinator
WizardlyFriend said:
this is turning into the best thread ever
i would have to say its turning into a extremly great thread, idk about the best ever, but its already 50000 times better than the stupid ass duddle's thread (you know what one im taking about) ill rate it somewhere in the top 5 thread ever.

also :clap: :woot: :woot: :beerchug::thumbsup: :D <that some of my thoughts on this thread.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Stardust said:
when do we start de ass thread? ;)
do you mind if my hands+handcuffs are a bit in the way?
haha..no nevermind, I won't post that ass picture..my bf took that when we..umm played a little :redface:
You know, if you have any doubt, you're perfectly welcome to PM it to me, and I'll be more than happy to review it for you. We at WTF.com value our members, and I'm willing to do anything required of me to insure your freedom of expression. This goes for any of our
members.

Hey guys.......think she'll buy that whole professional interest thing?:naughty:

keebs

Particinator
just so you know, max i you need help deciding if they are appropate, i be happy to help, just send them my way after you look at them. purly professional of course.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
You guys should sticky this thread. :joy:

Stardust

youre right jung...I should delete that one..it's alot like that..I don't like that, myspace is like snowboard.com right?
most messages go something like this "OMG you are like so hoot OMG!!1!! do you have msn???+?"

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BRiT said:
With Duddles? Did you make sure to see a doctor afterwards?
No, that was FCC wasn't it? As I recally he got a forum out of the deal. I don't remember what she got. Was it nothing?

Jung

???
Premium
Stardust said:
youre right jung...I should delete that one..it's alot like that..I don't like that, myspace is like snowboard.com right?
most messages go something like this "OMG you are like so hoot OMG!!1!! do you have msn???+?"
You look pretty in your other picture, It would just be nice to see a normal picture, taken at a normal angle. :)

Stardust

haha ok...Ill try to find a somewhat normal picture of myself..I don't find myself normal..but hmm..lets see..
the first one is my daily hairdo :D no but umm..it was this art thing, I'm supposed to be a "fallen tower" in chess aka the black tower in chess

and the other one..is perty normal I guess? I havent had batteries in my camera for long..so but it's somewhat good picture..and YEeees I'm 18, I know I don't look like 18 but I am. :happysad:

happy now jung? :happysad:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Piro said:
You guys should sticky this thread. :joy:
I'm sure the guys have already made it sticky on their end...

keebs

Particinator
junglizm said:
Picture two is very cute, although you look a bit young.
see she looks young to you, for arnt you 26? and that make her young to you and well im 19, not much diffrent in age, so stardust, "How you doin?" lol