WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The loser mods of this great site keep on editing my signature because of my leetness

Status
Not open for further replies.
They give me special attention :thumbsup: but I am, ofcourse a very special member of this site. In every thread and every post you can feel the positive energy I'm giving.

Slowly the mods are upgrading themselves to my high standards.
Who can blame them? I sure as hell can't.

Wil the mods ever realize that there can only be one Johnny Kuntz?
Or wil they keep trying and failing to master the skills of a 25 year
old Mikado World Champion? Poor bastards, I gues they have to find out for themselves.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
They give me special attention :thumbsup: but I am, ofcourse a very special member of this site. In every thread and every post you can feel the positive energy I'm giving.

Slowly the mods are upgrading themselves to my high standards.
Who can blame them? I sure as hell can't.

Wil the mods ever realize that there can only be one Johnny Kuntz?
Or wil they keep trying and failing to master the skills of a 25 year
old Mikado World Champion? Poor bastards, I gues they have to find out for themselves.

I just realized this.

You're dutch. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Johnny K's fanclub only has one member...IHTFCC. :lol:

Midado is a uni-sex game....its manlyness comes from the hairy women...not the fair "Space Geeks" that participate.

LumberJack women>Mikado.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck them smilies faces are annoying. I couldn't even read his post. :mfinger:

jamesp

In Memory...
you say leetness we say annoying-dumbass-ness

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:
Everybody Dutch!
Dutches ain't that good..Phillies burn slower :thumbsup:

You Dutch, I Dutch, Everyone Dutch!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Johnny is like emimen Knows only one beat and every fucking thing he does is just like the last thing he did. Hangs with real talant and tries to ride with that.

Broken said:
Johnny is like emimen Knows only one beat and every fucking thing he does is just like the last thing he did. Hangs with real talant and tries to ride with that.
Fuck off losermod :thumbsup:

:rotflmao:

Jung

???
Premium
Johnny is that special ed kid you always saw banging his head against the walls and drooling in grade school. He's all grown up now. :thumbsup:

Oh look, Broken changed my signature :thumbsup: what a loser :rotflmao: abusing his special mod powers :thumbsup: hey broken, get a life :rotflmao:

junglizm said:
Johnny is that special ed kid you always saw banging his head against the walls and drooling in grade school. He's all grown up now. :thumbsup:
^ Jungpiss talking about his childhood :rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.