WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The lovers delight, and the creaking door.

7,261
1,340
218
#1
The lovers delight, and the creaking door.

Soft winds bring breeze through sizzling heat
Sweat from a passionate lust drips through silky sheets
Two lovers bound by desires touch as their bodies meet

Intertwined in each others arms
Still breathless in awe of each others charms
Silent as they stare out the window overlooking the palms

The background plays a soft, smooth melody
A melody creating a vibe that swims through the air, steadily
A vibe of unmistakable harmony, that couldn’t be more heavenly

The room lit up softly by candles and moonlight
Candles that burn as intimately as the evenings delight
Moonlight shinning not too dim, not too bright, but just enough to excite

Mesmerized by luscious lips, and unbelievable thighs
Caught up in firm grips, and the look in each others eyes
Moments beautiful like a butterflies first flight into the starry night

Neither one of them wants this night to end
They find it difficult to settle for merely friends
Cause it’s hard to be around love, and have to pretend.

So, they lay there in each others arms, and slowly drift asleep
The end of another night, brings just another secret to keep
As they dream of more nights like this, their smiles grow deep

And while they slumber, the door slowly opens, with a creak

**SSSsssqqqqqqqquuuuuuuueeeeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkKKK**


(TO BE CONTINUED.....)

P. II - Post #11
P. III - Post #19
P. IV - Post #38
 

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
2,902
57
112
#2
:mad: stupid to be continues
 
7,261
1,340
218
#3
leehype said:
:mad: stupid to be continues
Sorry, but I seriously doubt anyone wants to read a poem this large, in one sit down. I hope you at least enjoyed it, so far.
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#4
Taylor_Blade said:
Sorry, but I seriously doubt anyone wants to read a poem this large, in one sit down. I hope you at least enjoyed it, so far.
It aint that long, i read it, and looking forward to next part!
 
7,261
1,340
218
#5
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
It aint that long, i read it, and looking forward to next part!
When I said "long", I was referring to the poem in it’s entirety, or at least the length I invision it becoming.

I’m glad you liked the first part.
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#6
Taylor_Blade said:
When I said long, I was referring to the poem in it’s entirety.

I’m glad you liked the first part.
when is the next part coming out!
 
4,149
1
0
#7
As usual, Taylor_Blade, your skill with poetry is only outstripped by your skill with the flame. :thumbsup: In all seriousness, this is really good. Can't wait to read the next part!
 

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
222
0
0
#8
Amazing, I love it.

Really good work, full of imagination, good flow to it as well.

You're really good at this.
 
4,020
0
36
#9
Taylor_Blade said:
(TO BE CONTINUED.....)
Oh no. This isn't gonna end up being some R. Kelly, "Trapped in a Closet" Parts 1-5,000 shit, is it?

J/K

Great job! :repped:
 
7,261
1,340
218
#10
zoloftcasserole said:
Oh no. This isn't gonna end up being some R. Kelly, "Trapped in a Closet" Parts 1-5,000 shit, is it?

J/K

Great job! :repped:
No, I only plan for this to become a three to four part piece at most.
 
7,261
1,340
218
#11
Taylor_Blade said:
The lovers delight, and the creaking door.

Soft winds bring breeze through sizzling heat
Sweat from a passionate lust drips through silky sheets
Two lovers bound by desires touch as their bodies meet

Intertwined in each others arms
Still breathless in awe of each others charms
Silent as they stare out the window overlooking the palms

The background plays a soft, smooth melody
A melody creating a vibe that swims through the air, steadily
A vibe of unmistakable harmony, that couldn’t be more heavenly

The room lit up softly by candles and moonlight
Candles that burn as intimately as the evenings delight
Moonlight shinning not too dim, not too bright, but just enough to excite

Mesmerized by luscious lips, and unbelievable thighs
Caught up in firm grips, and the look in each others eyes
Moments beautiful like a butterflies first flight into the starry night

Neither one of them wants this night to end
They find it difficult to settle for merely friends
Cause it’s hard to be around love, and have to pretend.

So, they lay there in each others arms, and slowly drift asleep
The end of another night, brings just another secret to keep
As they dream of more nights like this, their smiles grow deep

And while they slumber, the door slowly opens, with a creak

**SSSsssqqqqqqqquuuuuuuueeeeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkKKK**
LCDC P.II

As it creaks, ….that creak,…. it squeaks
Through darkness’s cheek, an eye emerges to peek
Light green and sleek, yet flowing blue as it leaks

This eye of despair, looking lost in what’s unfair
Waters up as it stares, flinging tears through the air
Tears that splash down from an eye unprepared, to view this affair

The door opens further, with the same old eerie sound
Through shadows a face comes closer, swinging around
A face holding little composure, showing emotion unbound

As the door swings fully open, a figure steps through
Still covered by no light, only that same face can be viewed
This mysterious figure moves forward, and even the mood becomes skewed

The candles no longer burn, that exquisitely warm blaze
The melody no longer turns, for the background no longer plays
What once made the room colorful, has now faded into the gray

This figure now stands at the edge of the bed
Hands on the rail, and eyes dead ahead
Viewing the only thing, they had ever dread

Looking upon two people, to which, they were once so fond
Wondering how these loved ones could betray such a bond
Pondering all the reasons, and how they should respond

And as the dawn breaks, suddenly the lovers awake, with a yawn

**YYYyyyaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnNNN**

(TO BE CONTINUED)
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#12
Wonderful, I loving your work....

:repped:
 
7,261
1,340
218
#14
Due to a new development with my poetry, as well as my life, I will not be able to finish this piece here.

Thanks for the feedback. As always it is appreciated.
 
4,020
0
36
#16
Taylor_Blade said:
Due to a new development with my poetry, as well as my life, I will not be able to finish this piece here.

Taylor! :(

You can't just give a buildup like that and not.....deliver! Shame on you!



(j/k ;) )
 
3,559
2
0
#18
:rotflmao: Excellent TB, you made an excellent poem and now won't finish it for them! Great way to stir some shit! :thumbsup:
 
7,261
1,340
218
#19
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: Excellent TB, you made an excellent poem and now won't finish it for them! Great way to stir some shit! :thumbsup:
:rofl: Though, that wasn't my intention.
tiger_86 said:
What?! Bullshit! *starts to chant* We want more!
zoloftcasserole said:
Taylor! :(
You can't just give a buildup like that and not.....deliver! Shame on you!
Well, I read through my paper work. I have come to the conclusion that since I started it here, there should be no problem with me finishing it here. So, here it goes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taylor_Blade said:
The lovers delight, and the creaking door.

Soft winds bring breeze through sizzling heat
Sweat from a passionate lust drips through silky sheets
Two lovers bound by desires touch as their bodies meet

Intertwined in each others arms
Still breathless in awe of each others charms
Silent as they stare out the window overlooking the palms

The background plays a soft, smooth melody
A melody creating a vibe that swims through the air, steadily
A vibe of unmistakable harmony, that couldn’t be more heavenly

The room lit up softly by candles and moonlight
Candles that burn as intimately as the evenings delight
Moonlight shinning not too dim, not too bright, but just enough to excite

Mesmerized by luscious lips, and unbelievable thighs
Caught up in firm grips, and the look in each others eyes
Moments beautiful like a butterflies first flight into the starry night

Neither one of them wants this night to end
They find it difficult to settle for merely friends
Cause it’s hard to be around love, and have to pretend.

So, they lay there in each others arms, and slowly drift asleep
The end of another night, brings just another secret to keep
As they dream of more nights like this, their smiles grow deep

And while they slumber, the door slowly opens, with a creak

**SSSsssqqqqqqqquuuuuuuueeeeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkKKK**

LCDC P.II

As it creaks, ….that creak,…. it squeaks
Through darkness’s cheek, an eye emerges to peek
Light green and sleek, yet flowing blue as it leaks

This eye of despair, looking lost in what’s unfair
Waters up as it stares, flinging tears through the air
Tears that splash down from an eye unprepared, to view this affair

The door opens further, with the same old eerie sound
Through shadows a face comes closer, swinging around
A face holding little composure, showing emotion unbound

As the door swings fully open, a figure steps through
Still covered by no light, only that same face can be viewed
This mysterious figure moves forward, and even the mood becomes skewed

The candles no longer burn, that exquisitely warm blaze
The melody no longer turns, for the background no longer plays
What once made the room colorful, has now faded into the gray

This figure now stands at the edge of the bed
Hands on the rail, and eyes dead ahead
Viewing the only thing, they had ever dread

Looking upon two people, to which, they were once so fond
Wondering how these loved ones could betray such a bond
Pondering all the reasons, and how they should respond

And as the dawn breaks, suddenly the lovers awake, with a yawn

**YYYyyyaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnNNN**
LDCD P. III

As they yawn….this yawn…at dawn
Beyond the bed their eyes are drawn
Drawn to a figure with hell’s face on

Quivers ripple through the silky sheets
The two can’t believe to one their eyes see
Shocked, and almost paralyzed to some degree

They don’t know what to say, yet they can’t turn away
Starring into the eyes of the one they betrayed
They can’t even imagine how to start to explain

How do you tell your wife, this wasn’t the plan?
How do you tell your sister, you slept with her man?
Are there even enough words to make her understand?

It’s a delicate situation, filled with fragile hearts
A difficult conversation, where words are like darts
A combination of information, that can rip you apart

The figure steps closer, without mumbling a single word
Leans over her sister, whispering “good morning my little bird”
Kisses her, and fades back into the shadows, from which she had emerged

The lover’s give a sigh of relief, as they hear the door slam
They smile in disbelief, how did they get out of such a jam?
They wonder if it was just a dream, they don’t understand

They lay back down, relaxed, until once more they hear a creaking sound......

**BBBbbbaaaaaaaammmMMM**
 
4,149
1
0
#20
Cool! :thumbsup: I hope that's not the end, though, 'cause that will drive me insane.