WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Lucky Charms

Irishman

Fresh Meat
My grandpa carried a buckeye

I carry dogtags and a lucky fork

my dad carries a switchblade

How about you guys

bnccoder

Postaholic
I use to carry marbles but I lost them.

Cutter

College Punk
a coin with boobies on the side that says heads and ass on the side that says tails

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Irishman said:
My grandpa carried a buckeye

I carry dogtags and a lucky fork

my dad carries a switchblade

How about you guys
A lucky fork!!!!!
WTF?????? That sposed to get you laid! Toss the fork and keep a fresh rubber in the car you'll have better luck!

Lucky fork??

I'm not sure about lucky but I've been wearing this ring my dad gave to my mom when they were dating 22 years ago. I've been wearing it for almost 4 years now. Well I guess it is sort of lucky, one day at the lake some friends and I were swimming so I put the ring in my purse some jackass came along threw all our stuff in the water and that ring was the only thing in my purse that we found, everything else in the lake somewhere.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am moving this to chit chat.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i carry my penis everywhere i go.....he is good luck :thumbsup:

p.s. PM me for private tonsil massages ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont carry anything with me for luck. Im irish, I was born lucky.

DIZNUTS

dustinzgirl said:
well can i put my penis in you lucky "charm"? :naughty:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:
well can i put my penis in you lucky "charm"? :naughty:
No. Because Max has told me where you penis has been. You really need to wash it. Plus, I dont think CL would appreciate that.

DIZNUTS

dustinzgirl said:
No. Because Max has told me where you penis has been. You really need to wash it. Plus, I dont think CL would appreciate that.
but DG you know where Max has been as well...we're all clean here..you know that.....remember that time we drank 4 bottles of vodka strait and shared needles? oh yea i asked CL he said he didn't mind ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:
but DG you know where Max has been as well...we're all clean here..you know that.....remember that time we drank 4 bottles of vodka strait and shared needles? oh yea i asked CL he said he didn't mind ;)

Diz, if there is one thing I have learned from you, it is that you are full of shit. Packed shit to be precise.

DIZNUTS

dustinzgirl said:
Diz, if there is one thing I have learned from you, it is that you are full of shit. Packed shit to be precise.
not any more...i helped BWM make the brownies ;)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Those were for everyone....???????? They were good though.

Easty

Click click boom
dustinzgirl said:
agreed, :woot:

erin go braugh! :thumbsup:

i had a rabbit's foot, until he came back and reclaimed it.

luck is a total croc, the only reason luck works is because you're in a better state of mind