WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss The Master De-Bater (Gay Marriages)

Sod

Spilly Talker
Personally as a Canadian I am able to express myself, I can not stand gay people, I do not feel comfortable around them, nor do I enjoy them being in my society. It's not right, it's a commandment to not be gay cept it goes something like "Thou shalt not be-ith gay" or some high tech god language. Gay marraiges should not be condoned, ARGGGGGGG, my rant fer the day, if I offended anyone, fuck off ;) but I still love you anyway.

All hail homophobes, for they are the pinnacle of man kind

WTF! Oh your God says gays are wrong so it musy be right, please, give me a break.

What is about gays that makes you feel so sick to the stomach?

Is it the way fall in love and then don't put even more kids into a world that can't handle yet another little piece of shit human, polluting a world thats already on the brink of the collapse?

Or is it the way you afraid that one of them might hit on you?

Your views offend me to my very core. You are obviously a fanatic, and everybody knows what happens to fanatics don't they.....yes thats right..America bombs the shit out of their country and steals their oil. Of course your Canadian so America already steals your oil. Sorry, thats not true I know. You signed a deal with them, saying you HAVE to sell it them...so at least your making some moeny off the most evil goverment in the world. DO you feel proud to hate gays and help fund terrorists??

Sod

Spilly Talker
actually, i don't believe in god or anythign that has to do with it, it was just part of my point, also us canadians have nothing to do with the way the US spends their money, so don't blame that on canada, yes i'm scared that one is gonna hit on me, cause if they do, i'm gonna HIT them, so eat shit and die peacefully

If you don't believe in Gosd why comment on his laws, that you don't believe he gave. Backing up your reasoning with something you then admit to not believing in makes you look stupider than you are. Which so far means that your thicker than a baby marmoset who has just been electrocuted in the frontal lobes by scientists trying to find the cure for homosexuality.

FOAD :mfinger:

Sod

Spilly Talker
Voicing my opinion and being attacked by some moron - yes, stupid - no

you sir are a sod, shut up and go back to your little hut in the middle of bum fuck nowhere and stop talking like you know something about anything

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
lol i don't know whether to yell at you two, or get some popcorn. lol

Stick to the issues and don't get sidetracked, it's slightly more entertaining. ;)

Sod

Spilly Talker
yelling is bad, popcorn is good, yes back to topic, don't let gay marraiges happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Back on topic of "Sod is a big Dumpus"

So if you don't believe something is right or good, that means it should just be outlawed? This is just fucking retarded.

However, I absoltely love your sig line.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Smiss said:
Back on topic of "Sod is a big Dumpus"

So if you don't believe something is right or good, that means it should just be outlawed? This is just fucking retarded.

However, I absoltely love your sig line.
lol it's just my opinion, i've always felt this way, also it's where i come from,. but thank you for liking my quote lol! i got a good one if you want to use it also "If i had a face like yours, I'd shave my ass and walk backwards"

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Sod said:
Personally as a Canadian I am able to express myself, I can not stand gay people, I do not feel comfortable around them, nor do I enjoy them being in my society. It's not right, it's a commandment to not be gay cept it goes something like "Thou shalt not be-ith gay" or some high tech god language. Gay marraiges should not be condoned, ARGGGGGGG, my rant fer the day, if I offended anyone, fuck off ;) but I still love you anyway.

Rookie mistake. Don't talk about God. Stick with more fun fictional characters like Gandolf. Now there's a Flamer that is likeable. Just watch out if he offers to teach you how to use his magic staff.

Sod said:
yes i'm scared that one is gonna hit on me
I'm guessing they don't find you attractive anyway. So don't worry your little pin head.

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
if you love someone whose to say that's wrong? regarldess if their male or female. maybe you're gay cause your staright.

Smiss

smissinat0r
meezercat said:
I'm guessing they don't find you attractive anyway. So don't worry your little pin head.

falls out of chair laughing so hard that i wake up the entire apartment building! :thumbsup:

Oh, and damn, it really sucks when someone hits on you. It's not an ego boost or anything. And what if someone of the opposite sex hits on you which you are not interested in? You just decline. Woah. Fucking Hard.

Broken

Smiss said:
falls out of chair laughing so hard that i wake up the entire apartment building! :thumbsup:

Oh, and damn, it really sucks when someone hits on you. It's not an ego boost or anything. And what if someone of the opposite sex hits on you which you are not interested in? You just decline. Woah. Fucking Hard.

I am sure you are not too used to members of the opposite sex hitting on you. Doesn't sound like you have a big problem living in your little apt.

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
I personally dont give two flying fucks about gay marriages ...

The only thing I hate is how most gay people talk - DRIVES ME INSANE ... I don't know why, it just does. And public affection ... if I see two guys kissing and shit like that in a store or outside somewhere it makes me sick. I also do not know why ... prolly just the way I was brought up. (to be a man)

I say let them get married just don't show public affection. (alot of people will make fun of them or kick their ass because they are gay)

Smiss

smissinat0r
Broken said:
I am sure you are not too used to members of the opposite sex hitting on you. Doesn't sound like you have a big problem living in your little apt.
Yup. It's true. I never get hit on. No one ever even talks to me cause I am so nasty and stinky. I don't even own my own computer. I go to Kinko's and rent theirs for hours. And I leave bloodstains on the chairs and little trails of crap all over. I am fucking gross. I am uglier than the elephant man. WOOHOO!

Again, how wonderful to just be an ass for the sake of being an ass because I said something that you don't like elsewhere. Fucking dipwad.

Broken

Smiss said:
Yup. It's true. I never get hit on. No one ever even talks to me cause I am so nasty and stinky. I don't even own my own computer. I go to Kinko's and rent theirs for hours. And I leave bloodstains on the chairs and little trails of crap all over. I am fucking gross. I am uglier than the elephant man. WOOHOO!

Again, how wonderful to just be an ass for the sake of being an ass because I said something that you don't like elsewhere. Fucking dipwad.

Just for fun, what is a dipwad?

Smiss

smissinat0r
Uhm, yanno, I really don't know. I think it's something that we used to say as a kid. But it's like most little kid namecalling names. Take 2 small words and stick em together.

Smiss

smissinat0r
DOH! A Golden Opportunity Missed!

Kinda like the time when I yelled at that guy... And my friend ran out the door and tell him not to come back there... And I shoulda run out there and screamed "YEEEAAHH!" like in Clerks... Damn Damn Damn No wit here :(